Hey Guys.

I just wanted to say goodbye. I am done now. I am on my way to my bachelors degree and then my masters. I will keep a few "friends " but just wanted to say I met a lot of great people here and wish everyone nothing but the best and Happy New Year .
So long Lindsey.......and good luck on your degrees.

Live long and prosper!
Thank you .i decided to just see people I know and go UTR . Because I am to far along to get busted and I have way to much to lose and so I decided to just semi quit lol if that makes sense.
Best Wishes Lindsey! Yes it gets to a point where the price gets too high! You and I think alike. I have also taken on that frame of mind by seeking an UTR or Sugar baby. I wish you well in all that you seek.
Good Luck Lindsey may your next chapter in life be rewarding. It was a pleasure to know you and feel sure you will succeed in your next venture.
Good luck
I also am going UTR . I had a close call and dont want to jeapordize any tjing in my life . I have had fun but just came time to just see my regualrs and the people I know. Best wishes and always stay om your toes.
Harley Diablo it was great meeting you amd you are one of a kind for sure.
Good luck in the future, wish I had gotten to meet you beforehand of course... lol.
Good luck out there pretty lady, wish we could have met