SNATCH ???

Can anyone tell me if the Dallas Eccie might start letting us use the SNATCH or Short Notice Availability Thread again? I've noticed that some areas have it and some don't.

Also I've found a few sites that have not been shut down yet, but to be honest I'm not familiar with all of them to know how effective they really are. If anyone is interested in checking those out or has any other sites to suggest, just let me know.

Even though I am on both Eccie and P-411 I still used BP a lot and relied on it more than the others.
Use search.
  • L.A.
  • 04-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Some providers are not smart enough to follow the "rules" for the forum and the Dallas mods don't want to deal with it.

It would be such a useful forum for EVERYONE (except the mods). It's kinda like the government..it has little to do with what the people actually want.
Too many idiots fucked it up for everyone else.
Sorry to hear that you relied on bp...

I’m very thankful that I didn’t. Curious how this site will be affected by an influx of bp only providers though...we shall see

The above comment is correct...the ladies abused the privileges of SNATCH therefore it has been taken away...always someone spoiling it for the whole bunch because they can’t follow the rules -__-
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Sorry to hear that you relied on bp...

I’m very thankful that I didn’t. Curious how this site will be affected by an influx of bp only providers though...we shall see

The above comment is correct...the ladies abused the privileges of SNATCH therefore it has been taken away...always someone spoiling it for the whole bunch because they can’t follow the rules -__- Originally Posted by Analeese
Get ready for the flood of cheap pussy coming this way by the bus loads, we all know what happens next
Get ready for the flood of cheap pussy coming this way by the bus loads, we all know what happens next Originally Posted by BLM69
Even if it was per say cheap, what are the odds that the service turns out to be worth it. Way too much heat to go through with a newbie at this time.

Ladies can set their donations as they see fit while us gents can make our selections. People need to have faith in the free market.

Can anyone tell me if the Dallas Eccie might start letting us use the SNATCH or Short Notice Availability Thread again? I've noticed that some areas have it and some don't.
Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly
No
No Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Oklahoma has it Ladies are allowed 1 post per day
With a 4 hour window of availability. And strict guidelines
Oklahoma has only 3 pages of provider listings...for the entire state. Dallas has 15. I only mention this because of the huge amount of ladies that are in the area.

Most ladies can follow guidelines, some can't. It's my understanding that it takes too much time to monitor such a thread for our area.
Yet another reason to not lump the entire Metroplex under the label "Dallas."