Hey Memphis im thinking of visiting!!!

Hey I'm thinking of visiting the city of Memphis, it would be my first time there. What areas are safe/good and where do I avoid? What are some good hotels as well?? Any interests in me coming or have any advice feel free to reply here or pm me!! Thanks in advance!!
Jessika, to me the around the Wolfchase mall is not bad. There are a lot of hotels plus, some great places to eat. I just read your reviews and looked at that showcase. From the way you look and what you offer. I am impressed. Can't wait till you make it this way.
Jessika, to me the around the Wolfchase mall is not bad. There are a lot of hotels plus, some great places to eat. I just read your reviews and looked at that showcase. From the way you look and what you offer. I am impressed. Can't wait till you make it this way. Originally Posted by mike1701
Wolfchase area is pretty good. For some reason (luck of the draw, I guess) when I was playing actively a lot of the ladies I'd see would get rooms either around Poplar and 240, or over on Primacy Parkway just next to St. Francis Med Center (I think).

Midtown/downtown just doesn't get any love, it seems. (I suspect that downtown hotels are pretty damn expensive, and there aren't a lot of hotels in midtown, I suppose.)

Cheers,

bcg
Wolfchase area is pretty good. For some reason (luck of the draw, I guess) when I was playing actively a lot of the ladies I'd see would get rooms either around Poplar and 240, or over on Primacy Parkway just next to St. Francis Med Center (I think).

Midtown/downtown just doesn't get any love, it seems. (I suspect that downtown hotels are pretty damn expensive, and there aren't a lot of hotels in midtown, I suppose.)

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Agree with all above. Anything along the I-240 exit at Poplar Ave. is good. That includes the Primacy Parkway hotels (same exit). Not as much choice at Wolfchase (Germantown Parkway and I40, but safe. Just avoid a few exits closer to town (Sycamore View) because that is not safe. One issue with Wolfchase is the traffic getting from in town out that way because of lots of construction. Downtown has great choices, but they are probably expensive. To me, the ideal is Poplar/240 area because it is accessable from any part of town.

Hope you decide to visit.
Thank you for the advice and the interests!! I'm coming soon!!
Yes, please come to Memphis! I'm crazy for an ink addict!
Yes, please come to Memphis! I'm crazy for an ink addict! Originally Posted by Vince69
I'm coming soon!!
Thank you for the advice and the interests!! I'm coming soon!! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I'm coming soon!! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Yeas my dear, I have heard that before........LOL
Just come .....
Yeas my dear, I have heard that before........LOL
Just come ..... Originally Posted by mike1701
See Jess you have 4 gentlemen in this thread alone, including myself, that would like you to visit!
I'm coming soon I have not forgotten!!
I'll be there this week!
I guess it is better to come late than premature .....
The main thing is for you to. Come.
I had some personal things come up I had to postpone but I'm ready to see what Memphis has!!!
Sorry to hear that you were not going to be able to make it this week. I was just getting ready to send you a PM to get more details when I saw this latest posting.

Memphis is waiting to see what you have as well. Looking forward to your posting of your Memphis dates.