So you started dating your ATF?

Things happen, people grow close, even here. So you have decided to date your ATF. GREAT! Now you get it free all the time! And, you dont have to support her or marry her! All the money your saving!

But, before you get too excited, lets review a few things

1. Now that your dating, its an exclusive relationship, on your side that is. Play with other girls like you did when you were paying her and see how fast free sex becomes no sex.

When you go over to see her to get a little after a busy day, don't be supprised to hear:

2. "You want to do what? Are you fucking kidding? Do you know what I have had to do and put up with all day?"

3."You want to COF (go greek, etc)? I hate that stuff. I only did it before because I was paid to. If you love me you wont try to make me do that stuff"

4. "Can't we just snuggle? No one ever wants to just snuggle with me."

5. "I know its your birthday but would you mind if we don't see each other tonight? I have an all nighter to go to. Thanks, I knew you would understand!"

6. "Not tonight. I just got a bad review and want to be alone."

7. "That customer stiffed me. Its rent time and I am short. You won't mind helping me just this one time would you?"

8. "Its great we don't have to use a condom any more!! Hmm, when did I have my period last? Seems like its been quite awhile"

9. "You dont really want to put your mouth there after the day I have had, trust me."

10. "That last guy was so huge, its going to be days before I am back to normal."

Enjoy that great relationship and all the money your saving

Ladies, what would you hate to here if you were dating your ATF?

Happy New years all. Hears to a much better year for everyone