URL / Website: -
City: Walker
State: Louisiana
Address: In Walker off 190
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back and black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’-6” medium build. Had a tummy, ass big but not in a good way. D cup.
Recommendation: Yes
you were disappointed in her looks, she only put minimal effort in to the massage, & gave an ok hj, yet you recommend......?
Something doesn’t sound right. I just went there and the owner is going to be out of town until the 24th or 25th. Bianca is keeping the shop open, and isn’t going anywhere until after the 24th. She’s 28, 5’ and a sexy 120 lbs. Though she’s lazy in the massage department, she won’t disappoint in other areas.
Something doesn’t sound right. I just went there and the owner is going to be out of town until the 24th or 25th. Bianca is keeping the shop open, and isn’t going anywhere until after the 24th. She’s 28, 5’ and a sexy 120 lbs. Though she’s lazy in the massage department, she won’t disappoint in other areas. Originally Posted by LAGator

Yeah that is one thing that I have noticed when it has come to my time going to massage places. Often times the massage aspect is of a certain quality (good or bad) while the other areas are often of a different quality (worse or better) than the actual massage. From my time going to Walker, I have also found the massage department to be of questionable quality to be honest but have never been disapointed with the other aspects. Just my own opinion though.....
I'm going there this week, we will see who is who, and which one of you guys are blind or not... Lol
LOL :-D
Definitely ask for Bianca. I have some pictures, but no way to share.
  • rfl
  • 02-19-2019, 06:13 PM
AMPs are like a box of chocolate. You never know what you’re gonna get. I’ve had every combination imaginable: massage good, massage bad, massage ok, massage terrible, finish good, finish bad, finish ok, finish terrible, woman looks good, woman looks bad, woman looks ok, woman looks terrible. It’s like a roulette wheel with 3 categories: massage, finish, woman...spin and find out which one you’re getting.
AMPs are like a box of chocolate. You never know what you’re gonna get. Originally Posted by rfl
Forest! Is that you?!! Lol
I'm going there this week, we will see who is who, and which one of you guys are blind or not... Lol Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Thanks rider.

Thanks rider. Originally Posted by REDROBIN66
Would someone pm me the name of address please.
Eva paradise, bro
I recommend the place since they never let me down. This is only bad experience I’ve ever had there. Take it for what it is and make your own decision.