What Work Out Supplements Do You Take?

Hey guys and gals,

So I've taken up boxing as my way of exercise. I work out at least 5/6 times a week. Progress has gone great!

I've been taking Oxy Elite Pro to help with the process. I have toned up a lot, and very happy with my results so far.

I have a lot more energy, my cardo has vastly improved and I am very healthy in my day to day regiment and diet.

I'm at my final stretch and was wondering if there was any other supplements I could take to help with obtaining my goal and of course keeping it?

Thanks for the help in advance!

DG
I don't use much and I'm not a body builder, but I have lost thirty pounds this last year and packed on a fair amount of muscle. I use C4 pre workout. I make sure I have enough Creatine in my work out supplements. Vitamins D3 and Fish oil will also help your muscles recover from work out and grow so they can burn more calories. I love this stuff so anything you come up with please share. I'm still looking for good sex supplements for producing nice full loads.
Take a look at Genostim GS-6 (www.genostim.com). It is much more than a supplement. It helps with fat loss and increases lean muscle. It also reduces recovery time after workouts and sex.
If you purchase Genostim GS-6 at www.genostim.com, enter the code P1 to save 25%.
Redbull always helps me with a workout. Lol
I've tried multiple supplements but after reading this article from consumer reports I changed my approach.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2...inks/index.htm
Redbull always helps me with a workout. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It is going to sound crazy but I agree with TE...except I hate the taste of redbull. I usually pound a caffeine water drink right before, it has energy and keeps me motivated to push harder.
I have been told how bad this is due to dehydrating effects of caffeine but it works for me. I always feel I push my self harder and breath better.
I have tried various supplements but truthfully nothing has made me feel any difference positive or negative.
Pre work out drink like C4 and jacked have large amounts of caffeine and other muscle recovery items. They are cheaper by portion and taste better than Red Bull type stuff. Caffeine is recommended for work outs because of the obvious energy but also cuz it suppress pain mildly allowing you to focus and work harder. I can't recommend protein enough either. 1 gram per pound of you goal Body weight. If you want to weigh 125 eat that many grams of protein daily and keep you carbs for early day. Now I am rambling. It's another hobby.
It is going to sound crazy but I agree with TE...except I hate the taste of redbull. I usually pound a caffeine water drink right before, it has energy and keeps me motivated to push harder.
I have been told how bad this is due to dehydrating effects of caffeine but it works for me. I always feel I push my self harder and breath better.
I have tried various supplements but truthfully nothing has made me feel any difference positive or negative. Originally Posted by bored@home
Yeah that is crazy. Maybe you hate the taste because your not drinking the sugar free one. Redline is a good one as well.
go to the Ultimate Sport Nutrition located at Frankford and the DNT near Fuddruckers. they have everything you might need and can give you good advice.

www.ultimatesn.com
For post-workout, I really like the Myogenix AfterShock powder mix.
I get it at the Vitamin Shop.
It has 34g of protein along with some carbs, creatine & glutamine along with BCCAs.
It also has electrolytes to help with re-hydration and avoiding muscle cramps.
It's easily and quickly absorbed and I feel it entering my body and I immediately feel better. I no longer feel drained.
Whatever you find that works for you to feel better before a workout is good but I think it's even more important post-workout to get something in you to start healing and recovering.
For post-workout, I really like the Myogenix AfterShock powder mix.
I get it at the Vitamin Shop.
It has 34g of protein along with some carbs, creatine & glutamine along with BCCAs.
It also has electrolytes to help with re-hydration and avoiding muscle cramps.
It's easily and quickly absorbed and I feel it entering my body and I immediately feel better. I no longer feel drained.
Whatever you find that works for you to feel better before a workout is good but I think it's even more important post-workout to get something in you to start healing and recovering. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
i second the AfterShock recommendation; good stuff. buy a good shaker cup if you don't have one.
I use the C4 before an Insanity routine.
For everything else, good ole fresh fruits and vegetables, spaced out to 5 small meals a day with some protein. Kale is awesome. And 2,000mg of vitamin E every day.
Wow, thanks guys for the help! I certainly have some more research to do.
Wow good info. Does this mean i will have to give up carrot cake to get good results?