Name: Almost Famous
User ID:: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=207275
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Marsh Lane and Frankford
Activities: Convo (always nice with an intelligent and friendly lady) roving hands, LFK, Clothes magically fell off, BBBJ, 69, DATY, DATO, Cowgirl, RCG, Doggie, fun with toys,
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sigh, this is one beautiful girl. Apparently some reviewers in the past have mentioned that she still had baby weight, but she has worked it all off and is now the athletic looking girl in her pics. Her legs just won't quit and her bum is tight and kissable. Nice, firm C cups with lickable nipples. She has a beautiful, girl next store face and a smile that brightens the room.

She is the kind of girl you just hate to see put her clothes back on. (Well aren't they all actually, but this time it actually hurt a bit to see her put her clothes on)
Recommendation: Oh Hell Yes
Donation ?
LOL @ OP putting his name in the review
Donation ? Originally Posted by naughtStark
Welcome to the information side of eccie. Six years and this is your contribution.

If you gotta ask the price you can't probably can't afford it.
LOL @ OP putting his name in the review Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Oh shit! I sure did, didn't I? 🤣😂

Sorry.
Donation ? Originally Posted by naughtStark
4.5 roses/ 90 minutes
OP, a bottle of Test Stack #17 will save you that trip to the Dr.
OP, a bottle of Test Stack #17 will save you that trip to the Dr. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Thank you very much. Since I wrote this review, i went to the doctor and found my testosterone is EXTREMELY low (like a third to a quarted of the typical man my age).

I will definitely look into this. I have gotten one injection already, and I'm due for another in ten days. But this stuff may speed the process for me. Thanks man.