Any Interest in a Girl like ME??

• Emmie
  • 03-15-2024, 12:59 AM
Hey guys and gals!

Just want to see if there is any interest for a gal like myself to come and visit y'all? It has been a while since I've visited but I remember what absolute gents y'all were. Nothing like experiencing some fine southern hospitality from a Dallas Gent.

I was also wondering if there were certain areas to be avoided when booking accommodations, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Xoxo,

Emmie
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-486687713.jpg (328.5 KB, 1040 views) File Type: jpg image000000.jpg (108.1 KB, 1037 views) File Type: jpg a49215678d231e0714ced084c618391e.jpg (42.4 KB, 1021 views)
Oh my goodness gracious , yes!
Ansolutely!
Wherever you decide you'd like to be near - I have no financial interest, but check out DAYUSE.COM - they have nicer places for rational prices - no deposit, cancel up until checkin.

They usually have hours like 10am to 6pm or so.

Don't forget to show the FW guys some love
  • Emmie
  • 03-17-2024, 01:57 AM
Thank you so much for this information! I will look at this when booking accommodations for my upcoming trip.
Wherever you decide you'd like to be near - I have no financial interest, but check out DAYUSE.COM - they have nicer places for rational prices - no deposit, cancel up until checkin.

Don't forget to show the FW guys some love Originally Posted by mtabsw
What part of Dallas?

Don't forget to show the FW guys some love Originally Posted by mtabsw
I love Dayuse.com easy and can get a nice room for less for a few hr's
+1 on Dayuse. It has been good for me for an occasional out call. Funny thing, I was checking in one time and the girl at the front desk winked and said, “Good luck! And don’t party too hard”! Figure that!

Oh! Also, have to say, you look great! �� (wink) good luck!
  • Emmie
  • 03-20-2024, 04:05 AM
What part of Dallas? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
i am thinking around the Plano/ Addison area.
i am thinking around the Plano/ Addison area. Originally Posted by Emmie
Always helpful to know which part of this very big metro area you’re planning on visiting. Thanks for the additional info and hope you enjoy your visit!
+1 for the Plano & Addison areas. Great choice!