brookie is in hospital

Hey yall... I've been admitted to baylor hospital in Garland. I have been bitten by something while touring Austin, and it turned into bad infection. So keep me in ur thoughts and do some hobbying for me I missed yall while touring and was just letting yall know about my situation.

Love,
Brookie
Get better sweetness
feel better soon cutie!
Get better real soon.
I bite but wouldn't make you sick.

Hope you feel better soon. Thought about you when I went to The Lodge last night :-)
Get well soon Brookie.
Get well soon girl.

Dallas girls need to stay with us. This sort of thing happens when you get too far from the best hobbiest...
Never had the pleasure of meeting you BUTT, get well soon, doll.
Have a fast recovery. Take care.
Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon.
Not doing to well... running 101... staph infection with cellulitus.... thank yall for ur support...
hope ya feel better soon sugar!!!
Not doing to well... running 101... staph infection with cellulitus.... thank yall for ur support... Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Brooke, everyone here is sending out our best wishes for you.
Thank yall. Just went under the knife and lanced and stuffed my beautiful leg with wick to absorb infection .. had blood cultures done and will hopefully soon find out its not in my blood, their thinkin it might be spreading to organs... which scares me... my mom just left and I sure do wish I was gettin daty right about now. Lol miss yall... thanks to everyone sending condolances
Kick that infection's ass. You will be home in no time-you are on here posting so that's a positive sign that you are ok.

Meg