The Intimate Man

I was talking with a friend this morning in chat and he mentioned something to me that I've been hearing for quite awhile now. I didn't put it all together till he spoke.

You guys that desire the intimate touch of woman (or just another human being) are by far the majority. You each feel as if you're all alone in this field, and that couldn't be further from the truth. When you tell your provider that you really just need to be held and loved on, and sex is great but not completely necessary, she will take care of you. Women understand the need for closeness to someone very, very well.

It's OK to want that. We are very good at that too. I'm sure most providers have a couple of friends that want that very thing, and they are loved to pieces by her.

Providers here is a great chance to let them know that closeness is not foreign to us. Providers don't have to have just sex. Please don't think that. Running our fingers through your hair (or rubbing that awesomely hot bald head) and stroking your face is a wonderful way to spend some time.

Passion is not lost sweethearts.
  • hd
  • 06-03-2011, 12:36 PM
All I can say is I enjoy the before and after stuff as much as the act, and more so the conversation with her.

Right on LK
I can't imagine not touching someone like that. Isn't that what is it all about?
  • motor
  • 06-03-2011, 12:44 PM
When I first started going to VIP Suites, there was a girl that gave a great massage and was only a level 1, Allison if i recall. I once paid her for an hour and all we did was just lay together. There is nothing like the gentle touch of a woman...................damn I miss that.
It takes a strong woman to bring her heart to work. There is clearly more to a lot of providers than meets the eye.
  • T-Can
  • 06-03-2011, 12:52 PM
I wanna hear from the pimped girls on this subject........

I don't think I've ever been capable of the PSE thing except a couple times.....
It takes a strong woman to bring her heart to work. There is clearly more to a lot of providers than meets the eye. Originally Posted by eccl3

Ditto!!! It is ladies like Reese and SPTL that make life worth livin'. Several of my regulars now know that me having an orgasm is such a small part of our time together.
I found this poem and thought I would share this with y'all!

A Woman's Touch
by Chad Cooper

A touch, that of a rose petal that oh so
gentlyputs my whole body at ease,
a touch that embraces
my heart,
a sense of security.

When I hear your voice,

I'm overcome by a settle breeze
that takes control of me.
you bring out the very best of me

in every way, a way that gives me
more than a man could ever dream.

I reached out to you, open hearted
you took my hand without looking back,

and this was just the start.

You have showed me the true strength

of a woman, but most of all, you show me
how a woman's touch can impact a man's heart.
When you tell your provider that you really just need to be held and loved on, and sex is great but not completely necessary, she will take care of you. Women understand the need for closeness to someone very, very well.

It's OK to want that. We are very good at that too. I'm sure most providers have a couple of friends that want that very thing, and they are loved to pieces Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I had those very words "nice to be loved on" spoken softly to me just a short while back... To say it melted my heart would be a huge understatement...

Thank you, Reese!!
I had those very words "nice to be loved on" spoken softly to me just a short while back... To say it melted my heart would be a huge understatement...

Thank you, Reese!! Originally Posted by mtabsw
My pleasure.

Trust me, just as much as you gentlemen enjoy our touch, we as well, like and need the same from you, sometimes.
Several of my regulars now know that me having an orgasm is such a small part of our time together. Originally Posted by rachet3375
Nice to know I'm not the only one.
That is what I am all about!
A woman's gentle touch and caress goes a long way in just making me feel appreciated and cared about. I always have enjoyed the gentle touching and "purring" that I have been fortunate to have with my ATF since we began meeting. And I learned a long time ago that you girls enjoy this cuddling as much as we guys do.
Ugh, tugging at the heart strings. Some of us guys are so hopelessy lost romantics and so need to feel the soft caress of a woman, take the time to smell her perfume and kiss slowly up her neck. The slow sensual touching and loving, I am so starved for this i cant even explain it... I thought the women that understood this and catered to it were all gone....
My favorite thing may sound stupid, but when we are just laying there and he is gently stroking my back as we are talking or kissing.......makes me MELT everytime.