Yes I know this is not ISO... is anyone near

Irving, Galleria or even toward downtown?

Latina or white spinner.

PM me.
Still looking for Latina or white spinner with incall located between downtown and galleria.

PM me.
I have a private incall in north dallas
BUMP!
Just sent you a p.m. I'm about a mile from the Galleria
Im available papi!
Im available papi! Originally Posted by Adrianna Paige
No thanks.

1. No bio page - makes me think you are trying to hide something related to your physical appearance.

2. I stay away from any girls that uses the word papi.

3. Finally I read the comments from the other reviewers that your TCB communication is poor and you have a tendency to set up appointments and then leave the poor guys in the lurch and NCNS them.

Her communication is really bad. I tried see her but doesnt respond oh well. . next.
I text her seeing her ad.. She does not respond back immediately. She replies after 3 - 4 days.. I instantly reply back, and then again 3 - 4 days. Lol..
I don't want to make a trip to your incall and then you go crickets radio silence on me and I will be left out in the parking lot.

Or if I do get in, I can already see the service will be the same as your communication skills.

TCB and BCD are all relative.

Just sent you a p.m. I'm about a mile from the Galleria Originally Posted by jonnahouston
You ladies have very short term memory.

You went radio silent on me a year ago after we agreed on a time and the donation.

You were advertising your special "mention the words sport f and get an extra $25 off".

I text you back asking for an exact address of your incall right when I was getting ready to get into my car to leave home.

You were "visiting" and you had a incall in the Plano Frisco area.

It was about 2-3 am.
^^^ LMAO...You go Papi!

Fyi, yes it is the ISO forum, too.
Calling someone Papi is so fucking annoying.

It's like when I used to go to Bucks Dallas and Baby Dolls and they have those gangs of Cuban girls coming up to you, one after another, asking you if you want to get a dance, Papi.

You say no to one and her friends, one by one, one after another, will come up to ask the same thing, within not even 45 seconds of their friend getting rejected.

Some of them, if you say no, they go ballistic on you and start cursing at you in Spanish.

I speak Spanish. So I curse back at them in Spanish and you should see their fucking faces when I do.

Plus this is United States of America.

We speak Fucking English here.

You want to speak Spanish, go the fuck back to Cuba.

Then during the rest of the time I am there, they come back and do it all over again, several times.

Either they have poor memory and forgotten they already asked you 3 times already in the past hour and you already said NO 3 times to each and every one of them or they are just hoping the 4th time will be the charm and you will finally give in and say yes.

No. I don't give no $ to Cuban girls.

Biggest bitches around. They don't do anything and just want you to keep giving them dances, one after another, while keep telling you the next one will be better and dirtier which will not.

If you talk to any of the other dancers (White, African American, Latina, American Indian, Asian) in any strip club that has Cuban girls, even they will tell you they don't like them.

I had a friend that would go to Bucks Dallas and take one Cuban girl upstairs to VIP.

The same one every time: a skinnie minnie with long blonde hair named YENNIFER. She is no longer there. Made her financial quota to pay off her Coyotes who brought her here and she moved on.

Not long after they sat down, here comes all her Cuban sisters just budging in, each one wants drinks and food and money, they don't even ask my friend if it's alright for them to join.

He being a nice soft spoken guy, he lets them stay. So every time he goes there, all the Cuban girls already know they can take advantage of him and they do, every time.

Every time he calls me the next day and tell me how much $ he spent, more than he was planning to, and he had to put it on his credit card or go to the ATM several times.

I told him he needs to 1. stop picking out Cuban girls and 2. if they come by without permission and sit down in his VIP booth, tell them to leave and if they won't, get a manager.

I went up many times from my house, as soon as he text me saying he is at Bucks again, upstairs with a Cuban girl, just to go there and make them leave.

I walk into his booth and tell the girls in Spanish to get out, go, you fucking Cuban leeches. You are not ordering any food and drinks on my friend's tab without permission.

Vamonos! Andare Andare! You Putas with your stinky ugly Panochas! Of course they try to talk back in Spanish and their broken English and I just talk back at them in Spanish and tell them to Callate Tu Grande Boca.