Your opionions pleasel

OK, I know opinions are like assholes, but being new to this, I wanted to see if it is a common occurrence and just a fact of life in the hobby....

FBSM provider....attempted to schedule 3 sessions over last 30 -45 days....

She is highly reviewed and rated.

Attempt #1: booked 48 hrs in advacne -all set to go for an introductory 90 L1-L2 session - an hour or so prior ETA, got a text stating she had forgotten about an appt elsewhere and bailed on me - message was pleasant and contrite and asked me to understand and that I would be comp'd on the reschedule....

Attempt #2: Jackpot! a great time with L1, L2 DATY, DFK and more - all I could imagine and then some... over tipped the $2xx by.5 and assumed we were synched up going forward

Attempt 3: Just yesterday she bailed on me about 2 hrs prior to ETA...

Having a family, kids, SO and a killer job, I know all about unexpected shit happening, so I am reluctant to do a review on this set of circumstances, as I prefer to assume innocence until proven wrong....

Besides the mental note to cross her off my list, should I consider this is be the norm in this genre?
Not the norm. Put in co-ed dicussion and name the name where she has a chance to reply. Providers also have lives that interfer with commitments.
It may be that she gave you all the notice she could, and it's a lot better than being NCNS'ed. We all have issues in life that come up on occasion. You might want to see what happens next time before ruining that good time forever. If it continues to happen, well, her life just may be a mess, it's not like these girls don't have any drama.
Well, at least she didn't NCNS, right? And, you have to give her credit for making it up to you on the 2nd attempt! 3rd attempt......Lord knows what happened, but she did get in touch with you hours BEFORE your scheduled appointment!

Since you had a great time on your 2nd attempt, then I see no reason not to write a review!

I see no good will come out of naming her in coed since she didn't actually NCNS you!
Not the norm. Put in co-ed dicussion and name the name where she has a chance to reply. Providers also have lives that interfer with commitments. Originally Posted by Toasted
You know, I can't think of another profession where repeated failure to make appointments is met with such sympathy and understanding.
You know, I can't think of another profession where repeated failure to make appointments is met with such sympathy and understanding. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

LOL! It's called.....enabling!

Let's hope this was just a one time thing with her! Maybe this thread would have been better posted in the Men's Lounge!
You know, I can't think of another profession where repeated failure to make appointments is met with such sympathy and understanding. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
At least no one NC/NSed. She cancelled no harm. Deal with it, it happens.

That just shows you the power of the pussy....

Listen to Joe Rogan talk about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prhBt0bitfc
Besides the mental note to cross her off my list, should I consider this is be the norm in this genre? Originally Posted by Roothead

I wouldn't cross her off your list... I know who you speak off. That woman is amazing. I'm pretty sure her schedule is hectic, and sometimes life gets in the way. It happens.

And I'm pretty sure she'll make it up to you. Just my thoughts...

Motley Fool
It sucks when it happens but I know first hand how this is. I happen to be in a real life business that sometimes and more often than not pulls me away at any moment. I do my very best to make sppointments when i dont think it will happen but, I cant always gage that. I am a Certified Labor Doula and I can get calls at any time. I have only had 3 issues so far with something happening and the gents were understanding and we set the appointment for another day and we had a blast each time !
It's not the norm with top providers but sometimes shit happens. While it's disappointing, I wouldn't write a review about a provider canceling. While emergency situations or forgotten appointments do come up, I think that there are also times when they cancel because they are not in the state of mind to do a quality session. I would much prefer she cancel than give a subpar session. Of course, some of the mid level and lower rung providers will cancel for many other less valid reasons, such as double or triple booking appointments.
It may not be the norm, but it is not uncommon. The fact she notified you is a good sign. It is not review material as nothing occured and they were not NC/NS as she contacted you in advance to cancel. Shit happens. Its up to you to decide if you want to continue seeing her.

Write a review of your actual meeting for sure. The rest of it, move on.Oother than feeding the sharks I see no need to name her.
It seems with all the women in Texas fighting over a dime, this would not and should not EVER happen. I mean it's just too easy to get another provider out there willing to show up in 20 min. After the 2nd try, she would be done IMO.
All:

Thanks for sharing your perspectives - I now understand that last minute cancellations happen a lot more here than I expected.... live, learn and move on I guess
If this happens again, might I suggest going into chat lol. I can guarantee you will have a provider at your door step in about an hour...bored and horny for only you.