Phone: 585-851-8006
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=228158
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Southwedge area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Texting and catching up, phone tag, erotic waiting for follow up date
Session Length: 60
Fee: $.4
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length auburn hair last I'd seen it
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Haven't seen her in about a year, but... 5'6 ~ 5'7, A cups with perky and responsive nipples, 130 ~ 140 lbs, little flabby in the arms and belly, shaved kitty, toned legs.
Recommendation: No
No activities? You are a consummate gentleman.
I had the same experience with a prostitute.
She does not answer her phone or return messages. I gave up with her. Glad I did. Don't say your and in town and available and then not answer your phone. This is why I do not text. If you can not speak with me I do not have time to waste with you.
No activities? You are a consummate gentleman. Originally Posted by John Boneher
Not really sure what you're saying here. Never even met up with her, so if by consummate gentleman you mean not sending endless texts to her asking her whether we were still meeting or not, thanks!

If you mean all we did was sit around, make popcorn and watch movies, I think you misread my review.
I had the same experience with a prostitute. Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
lol. clever.
why leave a review for me when we didn't meet? why is this allowed?! I had to cancel an appointment a few weeks ago (i gave plenty of notice), because something came up. shit happens..what was I supposed to do?

Why is a client allowed to post a "no" review for me...when we didn't even have an appointment? Obviously this was done out of spite and should be deleted.

Have a problem with me? Take it up with ME...
Sorry to hear that MM. Hopefully it won't cause any damage. You probably should have put it in questions to the staff tho.
Hopefully it won't cause any damage. Originally Posted by cculvr69
uh ...now that depends on how this ...threAD ...goes
  • Aguy
  • 12-14-2015, 09:38 AM
I'm a very occasional hobbyist, but I'll say this. You have ten reviews one, of which seems to be someone who couldn't connect up with you. That's no big deal. Unless there were a lot of similar ones I would totally ignore it. On the other hand I agree with Plastic Man. This thread has the potential to do much more damage than the one no review. I also think it is a legitimate review as LazyFire never claimed that he had an actual meeting with you only that he tried.
How is it a legitimate review? A review is a review of the session. We didn't have a session. Hence, no legitimate review.
And I have 35 reviews...and they're all YES. The only "No" review I get is a "No" on a session that didn't even take place. Tell me how that's fair?
Is there a fairness guideline?
I don't remember not reading that one....
Oh Paulie...

If he wanted to post about how I had to cancel...he is entitled to that. However, if he wanted to post, he should of posted it in the men's section or started a thread.

Not posted a review.

We didn't have a session, so why should I have to take a hit on my reviews because someone was annoyed that something came up and I couldn't do the appointment?
last no I did
hit submit
pick up cell to make a text
and call from before I flipped it open