I had just seen

Skye like 3 weeks ago now i see her new ad omg she looks like she gained 30 lbs all in her ass and thighs. Looks like a bbw. Nothing wrong as many guys like but ive never seen that much change that quick
IDK....she still looks pretty good.....
http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...outin/19265019
Thanks for posting link celso. She may look fine to you there is nothing wrong w that and ur taste has always been great imo however 6th pic down good bad or indiffetent looks entirely diffetent from tush i seen first hand but 3 weeks ago.some may think look is better it just sure seems diffetent
Pic 6 may have been taken with camera too close to her butt, which will magnify the image.....ijs
Good call Celso. Yes, that one does make her tushy look big.
Pic 6 may have been taken with camera too close to her butt, which will magnify the image.....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
that camera angle for my member
It is impressive the difference that makes. Look at pics 6 and 10 -- same outfit and likely shot at the same photo session, but very different results.
It is impressive the difference that makes. Look at pics 6 and 10 -- same outfit and likely shot at the same photo session, but very different results. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
you would swear its 2 different women
Then i need that camera angle for my member Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Or he'll show ya how it werks by sending ya a selfie of his ......sweeeeeeet... 2" dinky making it look like it's 4" !!!......

Fuckin PM......