Tattoo Free Provider List

Been discussing tattoos with a fellow hobbyist. I've long been on record as not caring for tattoos, though they aren't a complete deal breaker. Others are more on the fence, but I thought it might be useful for the tattoo free providers to chime in some can have a list of the ink free ladies.
I'll start the list. Even if I'm the only one..Better for me lol
No ink.
i agree w/ tushHog - always good to know who doesnt and who does have tattoos.

i've visited providers who have just 1 or 2 tattoos and some whose arms, chest, thighs, and/or calves are covered in art or patterned tattoos.

and after all these years, i've found it's the woman and not the tattoos that really makes the consulting experience a deliteful time.

who else does not have tattoos that really enjoys providing a deliteful time for her client/guy??

if she has tattoos like any of these women, it could make the experience very different.
Myra has no tatoo's or piercings and is GREAT!
NADA!
  • Caleb
  • 11-28-2016, 09:06 AM
Prior to entering the hobby, I was very tattoo averse. Then I got to know a few ladies that had tattoos, and found I really liked the stories that came with nice artwork.

I'll second pmd's thought, a great session is all about the attitude and little about the ink.

And for those who prefer ladies without ink, here are some great ladies that I believe had zero tattoos when I saw them. I would recommend every one of them.

Phoenix Dawn
Sandra Dee
Myra
Hélène Stone
Kelly TNT
Lindsay Lee
Haven Archer
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-29-2016, 01:37 PM
<- no ink. for now...
Damnit!
I don't have any tats or piercings. I do travel to Dallas.
None to find here - but I do think they can be very sexy
I do have one tattoo at the moment, however, it is one of my goals to have it removed by the end of 2017. I blame youthful indiscretion.
If the lady has various tattoos scattered all over her body i find it distracting. However, it's a real turn on for me if she has one arm sleeved (but not both). It's like a classy touch of danger.
Every provider needs a tattoo. I need a target to aim for when going at it from behind.
I'm tattoo and piercing free!