Pimps & Tats

Would love a section for providers who are NOT pimped or tattooed.
Sure would save a LOT of search time!!!!!!!!!!
Might I suggest a thread titled something more along the lines of "Providers without tattoos and no lurking management".

Personally I love a woman with properly place art on her body. You don't know who doesn't have pimps. Some girls (and their pimps) are very good at hiding it.
lots of female pimps too
lots of female pimps too Originally Posted by fred_flinstone
Damn good point FF

+1 FF
Well, as far as mine, sometimes they pop up in my pictures.
I started this with an A on my shoulder, needed to cover it up. Then liked it a lot and just balanced them out.
Sorry you are having trouble finding girls without tattoos, but they are way more main stream now.
That is true Angie.
If this were an ISO it would be great to watch
  • grean
  • 08-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Would love a section for providers who are NOT pimped or tattooed.
Sure would save a LOT of search time!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by 777guy
I would love a section to look for girls who gave free blow jobs.

I see my section being created way before yours!
They are not pimps. The ladies have Personal Improvement & Motivational Professionals helping them
Good luck.
  • grean
  • 08-02-2017, 12:36 PM
They are not pimps. The ladies have Personal Improvement & Motivational Professionals helping them Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Don't forget financial advisors.

For every business savvy hooker that can handle her cash, there are 20 that don't have the math skills to figure out how much they need for baby food and rent, and how much they can drink & smoke away.
That would be a Personal Improvement and Money-Management Professional or PIMMP
I dont get the hate for pimps.

I dislike any abusive, violent, dominant asshole that takes advantage of a lady, be male or female.

But management is not necessarily a bad thing, specially if the schedule and work load is managed so a lady is in perfect peak condition and performance is high.

And to tell you the truth, do you think that these ladies dont have a bf or husband or manager? MOST of them do, and all of them have some assistance.

There are independent ladies that take care of business, but they are few and far between...

There are over 4,000 providers in eccie, with over 700 in Dallas. How many of those do you think are truly great managers of their affairs? I dare you to name 70 (or 10%)

And is nothing to do with the ladies, how many of us males are stupid as bag of rocks?

DOnt be naive and think you can only see ladies without some kind of management or help. If that is your litmus test, you have very, very few ladies available for you.
Someone the gal hires to take care of aspects of her business she either lacks the skills to handle or just does not like is one thing. That person works for her and can be fired at any time. Pimps own and control both the girl and typically most, if not all her money. Been discussed many time so not going into all of it here. Some guys don't care as long as he stays out of the picture. Personally, if I find out, I wont see her any more. I don't wan my money supporting some low life scum who abuses her and treats her like shit.
I dont get the hate for pimps.

I dislike any abusive, violent, dominant asshole that takes advantage of a lady, be male or female.

But management is not necessarily a bad thing, specially if the schedule and work load is managed so a lady is in perfect peak condition and performance is high.

And to tell you the truth, do you think that these ladies dont have a bf or husband or manager? MOST of them do, and all of them have some assistance.

There are independent ladies that take care of business, but they are few and far between...

There are over 4,000 providers in eccie, with over 700 in Dallas. How many of those do you think are truly great managers of their affairs? I dare you to name 70 (or 10%)

And is nothing to do with the ladies, how many of us males are stupid as bag of rocks?

DOnt be naive and think you can only see ladies without some kind of management or help. If that is your litmus test, you have very, very few ladies available for you. Originally Posted by needingmilking
No tats, no piercings, no pimp, no fake boobs, no fake butt ... section .... unless she is exceptional.