Hair Length and Color: unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: see website
Recommendation: No
  • slap
  • 01-23-2020, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the heads up
Thank you to everyone that has checked up on me. You have all been very sweet and I appreciate it. Yes, Im okay a few bumps and bruises. I'll survive unfortunately- the car didn't survive. I've had to cancel every appointment scheduled since my accident with me living almost 100 miles out from my incall its been almost impossible to get back and forth

As far me not showing up for this appointment. January is a slow month for most providers. I started the new year sick and then the winter storm and the non strop rain hasn't helped with business. I should have cancelled this appointment because the weather was bad and its a long drive for me. But I didnt and that is my fault.

I had two appointments this day and I communicated that I was coming from Oklahoma and with the weather being bad I was running an hour behind. Hindsight being 20/20 I should have cancelled the meetings.

This whole day was a mess afterwards. As I had to be be checked out at the hospital and my dog had been in the car with me and no one could locate my phone. End result was I was left with no car, no ride and trying to locate my dog with animal services and eventually made it across town to the progressive body shop where my phone was wedged between the seat and the console.

I sent a text to the same phone number I had been communicating with earlier in the day and I also sent an email to the email address I had. And I still have this communication on my phone. Everything was a mess afterwards But did the best I could by communicating. If you have ever been in a wreck and understand the chaos that comes afterwards My hands were shaking the rest the day either from nerves or just being upset. It was a horrible day.

I'm sorry that I was unable to keep this appointment. And I'm sorry I've had to cancel all my meetings since.This has not been an easy time for me. I appreciate all the ones that have reached out to check on me and I'm hoping to be back in Plano next week.

It's not in my nature to be a confrontational person and please dont think I mean any disrespect if I choose not to go back and forth on this thread with anyone. Its just not in my nature to argue. Life is hard and this particular day was extremely hard.

I wish you all the best. ChrisFrank Im sorry things didnt work out with us meeting. I wish you the best. Be safe and be well.
Nicole, I hope you are recovering as quickly as possible. I know how upsetting a wreck can be both physically and mentally.

I have been worried about you since I saw the OP posting on OH2 and had a bad feeling. I am glad you are okay.
Nicole, I'm glad you are doing better. I was worried about you after I heard about the accident. Nothing worse than losing your transportation when you work so far from home. Believe me I know. I'll be waiting for you to come back to work so we can get together. In the meantime I'd like to help out if there's anything I can do. PM me if I can do anything.
Nicole, I hope you are recovering as quickly as possible. I know how upsetting a wreck can be both physically and mentally.

I have been worried about you since I saw the OP posting on OH2 and had a bad feeling. I am glad you are okay. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
Thank you so much I appreciate the kind words. I appreciate them.
Nicole, I'm glad you are doing better. I was worried about you after I heard about the accident. Nothing worse than losing your transportation when you work so far from home. Believe me I know. I'll be waiting for you to come back to work so we can get together. In the meantime I'd like to help out if there's anything I can do. PM me if I can do anything. Originally Posted by Scotch75034
Thank you for reaching out and for being there for me. I will be back next week and am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out to me. We have a wonderful community that has always been there for me and I appreciate you all.
Nicole you are sooooo hot I hope you are back in game shape soon !
Nicole is one of the premier providers in Dallas. Best wishes to you Nicole.
Nicole is one of the premier providers in Dallas. Best wishes to you Nicole. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
Thank you for the sweet words love!
Nicole is one of the premier providers in Dallas. Best wishes to you Nicole. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
Thank you for the sweet words love!

Nicole you are sooooo hot I hope you are back in game shape soon ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Thank you! I feel fabulous and will be returning tomorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are recovering nicely.