Review: Chloe Jay and Melody with True Companions a complete failure.

• jd85
  • 07-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Date: 7/12/13
Provider: Chloe Jay,
Phone: 469-665-9170
Email Address: screening@truecompanionsusa.co m
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=193342 www.truecompanionsusa.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Provided after screening
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: run around, up selling, and rude responses...
Session Length: -
Fee: 300, then 350
Hair Length and Color: unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Never actually meet the girl. Long story short, a bate and switch with up sale, then when I said I would rather reschedule with the original girl, they threatened me with a 100 cancellation fee. See ROS
ROS tags removed by Matador
The Rest of the Story
: On Wednesday night I pre-booked an appointment with Chloe Jay at 6:00 PM. I worked until 4, and live in fort worth. Around 2:00 they sent me an email that I didn't have a chance to see while at work and canceled on me.

Around 4:55 pm I texted for directions unaware that my appointment had been canceled and was told what happened. I was told I could see Melody (who I had seen before) at 6:30, to which I reluctantly accepted having already driven half an hour toward Dallas.

Around 5:20, I received a text from Natalie asking me to confirm that I understood the donation was 350 (as opposed to Chloe's 300) The problem was, for safety reasons I don't bring more then what I need, and only had the 300 on me, with home 30 minutes in the other direction.

I very politely explained the situation, and that I'd rather just reschedule with Chloe on another day. What I received back was a very rude text that safety wasn't a concern, and if I wanted to rebook, I'd have to pay a cancellation fee of 100.

I don't know if this is the proper or correct way to post this review, but I wanted to share my experience so others know what its like dealing with Truecompanions. For a agency that claims to be upscale, they seem to be truly lacking.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for sharing. This is not the right way to post this. In the future ( let's hope it doesn't happen again ), should you need to report a similar incident, do not post in the review section. Post it in Coed Discussions, where I will be transferring this thread, and simply click on New thread.

If you want me to remove the ROS tags let me know. At the moment only Premium Access members can read your complete story.
Natalie and Claire at TC are strictly business! I love those girls.... They treat me like a king, what ever and when ever I want if available, usually on short notice too. If you conduct yourself in a business manor you will be king too! They're scheduling 6 or more girls on any given day. If your money is not on the table then you can't play... Let her know you are at work and can't get her mail. If you set an appointment you will get an email conformation to reply to. That's the way it is. If you don't reply you stand the chance of missing your date. Keep some Benji in your pocket it's an expensive hobby. Olivia is $$$, Chloe is $$$, Melody is $$$.5 and Cora is $$$$. It's on their p411 pages read it, it's not an upsell. BTW, no offense intended..........I would imagine if you explained your situation they might waive the fee. She's right there are no security problems and your session is all inclusive as long as you abide by the menu. Greek w/ Melody was .75 additional but it's on posted on the p411 menu. Natalie might have thought you were negotiating???
  • jd85
  • 07-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Thank you, sorry for the confusion Matador, and thank you for moving this to the correct folder.
  • jd85
  • 07-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Natalie and Claire at TC are strictly business! I love those girls.... She treats me like a king, what ever I want if available, usually on short notice too. If you conduct yourself in a business manor you will be king too! She's scheduling 6 or more girls. If your money is not on the table then you can't play... Let her know you are at work and can't get her mail. If you set an appointment you will get an email conformation to reply to. That's the way it is. If you don't reply you stand the chance of missing your date. Keep some Benji in your pocket it's an expensive hobby. Chloe is $$$, Melody is $$$.5 and Cora is $$$$. It's on their p411 read it, it's not an upsell. Originally Posted by gomango

I was very professional I received the original email to confirm the appointment and replied. They sent another email today to cancel my appointment which I simply couldn't check before I left for Dallas. I believe you miss read what I wrote.

When I texted for the address, I was then offered melody, but no mention was made of a higher price. I was in a car driving to dallas, I didn't check her P411 while driving to make the appointment on time. twenty some minutes later they finally got around to telling me. It wasn't a matter of lack of money, I do very well for myself and if I had brought it, or my card I probobly would have paid just for the trip to not go to waste.

Whats ridiculous is after the run around, then the up sell, she wanted to charge me a cancellation fee for being canceled on.

I've used TC before, and had no problem with Natalie before, but this was just silly. They could have kept me as a customer but the rudeness and cancellation fee were a joke. I can't help but feel if the same thing happened to you as me, you would be just as frustrated.

Edit: I also made no attempt to negotiate for a lower price, I simply requested to reschedule with the Chloe another day after finding out the new donation was 350. That's when I was told I would have to pay the 100 fee. I understand it may have caused trouble if she started the process with Melody, I don't really know how their operation works. All that had to happen was a reschedule and I'd had been a happy customer.

I'm sure you are right about me not having to worry about bringing credit cards or extra cash, but I'm still somewhat new to this and figured I'd error on the safe side. I do not mean to imply that TC is unsafe at all.
jd85, you did right posting this. Unacceptable business practices.
I was very professional I received the original email to confirm the appointment and replied. They sent another email today to cancel my appointment which I simply couldn't check before I left for Dallas. I believe you miss read what I wrote.

When I texted for the address, I was then offered melody, but no mention was made of a higher price. I was in a car driving to dallas, I didn't check her P411 while driving to make the appointment on time. twenty some minutes later they finally got around to telling me. It wasn't a matter of lack of money, I do very well for myself and if I had brought it, or my card I probobly would have paid just for the trip to not go to waste.

Whats ridiculous is after the run around, then the up sell, she wanted to charge me a cancellation fee for being canceled on.

I've used TC before, and had no problem with Natalie before, but this was just silly. They could have kept me as a customer but the rudeness and cancellation fee were a joke. I can't help but feel if the same thing happened to you as me, you would be just as frustrated.

Edit: I also made no attempt to negotiate for a lower price, I simply requested to reschedule with the Chloe another day after finding out the new donation was 350. That's when I was told I would have to pay the 100 fee. I understand it may have caused trouble if she started the process with Melody, I don't really know how their operation works. All that had to happen was a reschedule and I'd had been a happy customer.

I'm sure you are right about me not having to worry about bringing credit cards or extra cash, but I'm still somewhat new to this and figured I'd error on the safe side. I do not mean to imply that TC is unsafe at all. Originally Posted by jd85
Sorry it happened to you jd85, I got confused about the pre-book and the missed cancellation email. I always get a text alerting me of a confirmation email but they have never cancelled on me once confirmed. Sounds like you did not get a heads up and that's not good!...However it does sound like Nat tried to accommodate. Keeping some Benji was not a reflection of your financial status it's just a prep thing. I don't always use an agency but if you want to see a certain lady....you know. I keep a few more Benji than I need stashed around my car just incase of a NCNS w/ an indy forcing me to plan B/C....However, thanks for filling in some blanks and yes, Id get pissed if it had happened to me. The girls are hot and so are you (pissed off that is). If it were me I'd try to work something out if Nat would drop the fee. It doesn't seem like her to pop out an errant email without a heads up especially a cancellation. It also sounds like you were polite and respectful but surely she can't expect us to just sit and watch our mail?
  • jd85
  • 07-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Sorry it happened to you jd85, I got confused about the pre-book and the missed cancellation email. I always get a text alerting me of a confirmation email but they have never cancelled on me once confirmed. Sounds like you did not get a heads up and that's not good!...However it does sound like Nat tried to accommodate. Keeping some Benji was not a reflection of your financial status it's just a prep thing. I don't always use an agency but if you want to see a certain lady....you know. I keep a few more Benji than I need stashed around my car just incase of a NCNS w/ an indy forcing me to plan B/C....However, thanks for filling in some blanks and yes, Id get pissed if it had happened to me. The girls are hot and so are you (pissed off that is). If it were me I'd try to work something out if Nat would drop the fee. It doesn't seem like her to pop out an errant email without a heads up especially a cancellation. It also sounds like you were polite and respectful but surely she can't expect us to just sit and watch our mail? Originally Posted by gomango
At this point, should the drop the cancellation fee, I don't think i'd even use their services again, however at the very least I'd updat this to let people know they did the right thing in the end.

I read reviews like this one TC before, but always just sorta assumed there was more to the story then the one side presented. However now I've seen it first hand. I guess this is an industry that the demand out weighs the need to any type of fair business practices. Thanks for all the responses!
Happy hobbying sir!
I just saw Chloe's ad in the Ft Worth Section but after reading this will add another to the DNS list. I'm sorry for your pain.

GPS HDH Agency Girls are more trouble than they're worth. Too much money for the same pussy, mouth, and ass you can get from a Girl next Dorr Provider who is just as beautiful.

Kinda like mechanics who buy Snap On Tools "Too much Money for too Little Brains" Stick to the Independent Greats here on the board.
  • L.A.
  • 07-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Natalie and Claire at TC are strictly business! I love those girls.... They treat me like a king, what ever and when ever I want if available, usually on short notice too. If you conduct yourself in a business manor you will be king too! They're scheduling 6 or more girls on any given day. If your money is not on the table then you can't play... Let her know you are at work and can't get her mail. If you set an appointment you will get an email conformation to reply to. That's the way it is. If you don't reply you stand the chance of missing your date. Keep some Benji in your pocket it's an expensive hobby. Olivia is $$$, Chloe is $$$, Melody is $$$.5 and Cora is $$$$. It's on their p411 pages read it, it's not an upsell. BTW, no offense intended..........I would imagine if you explained your situation they might waive the fee. She's right there are no security problems and your session is all inclusive as long as you abide by the menu. Greek w/ Melody was .75 additional but it's on posted on the p411 menu. Natalie might have thought you were negotiating??? Originally Posted by gomango
This post has been entered in the official White Knight contest and is currently in the lead for July. Grats!

I personally don't get agencies. Even the good ones aren't that great.
Von Speiler is right...too much $$$ for the same thing...agree 100%

I do love the phone call at 59 minutes...that's always fun.

$100 cancellation fee under those circumstances is ridiculous. Of course we are hearing only 1 side of this but it's sounds pretty short-sighted of the agency. Seems this agency is making a few people unhappy lately one of which was a pretty good customer and has a pretty good track record here and p411 http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=744441
This post has been entered in the official White Knight contest and is currently in the lead for July. Grats!

I personally don't get agencies. Even the good ones aren't that great.
Von Speiler is right...too much $$$ for the same thing...agree 100%

I do love the phone call at 59 minutes...that's always fun.

$100 cancellation fee under those circumstances is ridiculous. Of course we are hearing only 1 side of this but it's sounds pretty short-sighted of the agency. Seems this agency is making a few people unhappy lately one of which was a pretty good customer and has a pretty good track record here and p411 http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=744441 Originally Posted by L.A.
last ping...lol LA, I guess I am on my horse a little...

Originally Posted by jd85

It wasn't an upsell if that is Melody's rate. You were simply not aware of her rate. The booker was not aware that you didn't know. That is a simple lack of communication. If something changes like that, ALWAYS ask/verify what the rate is. Explain that you're not by a computer and verify it to make sure there aren't communication breakdowns like this. $350 is her rate, that isn't an upsell.

Why didn't you have your ATM card with you? Or a credit card where you can get cash from it? If you're travelling, even across town, you should always have one of those on hand in case you have a breakdown or something and need to get some cash. You should have then been able to go to an ATM and gotten the extra $50 if you wanted to see her. You wouldn't need to drive all the way home to get the extra money.

I think the cancellation fee is retarded. No one is going to pay that. If anything, they just discourage someone from wanting to try again by saying something retarded like that.

I think they were ok otherwise. They emailed you earlier to inform you ahead of time about the cancellation. They tried to compromise with you to see someone when you contacted them. There was a communication breakdown between the two of you on the rate, but other than that, I don't see the big deal.
  • L.A.
  • 07-14-2013, 07:36 AM
It wasn't an upsell if that is Melody's rate. You were simply not aware of her rate. The booker was not aware that you didn't know. That is a simple lack of communication. If something changes like that, ALWAYS ask/verify what the rate is. Explain that you're not by a computer and verify it to make sure there aren't communication breakdowns like this. $350 is her rate, that isn't an upsell.

Why didn't you have your ATM card with you? Or a credit card where you can get cash from it? If you're travelling, even across town, you should always have one of those on hand in case you have a breakdown or something and need to get some cash. You should have then been able to go to an ATM and gotten the extra $50 if you wanted to see her. You wouldn't need to drive all the way home to get the extra money.

I think the cancellation fee is retarded. No one is going to pay that. If anything, they just discourage someone from wanting to try again by saying something retarded like that.

I think they were ok otherwise. They emailed you earlier to inform you ahead of time about the cancellation. They tried to compromise with you to see someone when you contacted them. There was a communication breakdown between the two of you on the rate, but other than that, I don't see the big deal. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Due to the circumstances I think the agency could have eaten the 50 dollar difference and kept a happy customer.

As for the extra money on the clients end...I can only speak for myself but I have a system for getting hobby funds and it does NOT include ATM or credit card withdrawals. That method would pose a HUGE problem for me.