URL / Website: https://www.bucksclubs.com/bucks-cabaret/fort-worth/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meacham & 35W
Activities: Lapdance, tit worship, Russian, BBJ/HJ
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite with a smaller set of fake tits, just right for her frame, thin and a bit muscular.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm a VIP member so it was free. Usually for non vip members its $20 for a couple songs and $60 for the good areas.
Good ole Bucks FW.........if you cannot get your dick sucked there, you are not trying.
How is scene at Bucks FW on Monday afternoon?
Good ole Bucks FW.........if you cannot get your dick sucked there, you are not trying. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Truth!
A little slower day but there is a fair amount of dancers. It one of the required days, Sat, Sun, or Mon. So those that don't work weekends are usually there on Mondays.
How is on Thursday afternoon? Planning to be in ft worth and have a few hours to kill
Thursday afternoons are usually good. One of the better days of the week after Fridays.
guess im not trying or they dont like Black guys

Every time i go i get the excuse of

1. we cant do that here
2. There are cameras
3. Im going to get fired
4. I just do dances
5. Its $500 for a hand job

Honestly i have no idea how anything happens i. That vip as it is so small. They need a proper private vip
guess im not trying or they dont like Black guys

Every time i go i get the excuse of

1. we cant do that here
2. There are cameras
3. Im going to get fired
4. I just do dances
5. Its $500 for a hand job

Honestly i have no idea how anything happens i. That vip as it is so small. They need a proper private vip Originally Posted by needbbbj
If you look like a drug dealer, pimp or an old fat guy, you should be in like flynn. I am none of those, just a regular client at the club and they know I have lots of cash. Yes, they have cameras that see it all no matter how well you try to hide, but the managers do not care. Learn to negotiate before you get to the VIP, do not ever accept a stripper's initial donation.

I usually have the girls do a sample in the club for OTC action in the future. A couple of good things about strippers as opposed to providers is, no time limit and they are not sitting in a hotel room having already fucked multiple guys before you that day and on the same bed!
.... A couple of good things about strippers as opposed to providers is, no time limit and they are not sitting in a hotel room having already fucked multiple guys before you that day and on the same bed! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yea, right. As if you are the only one they fuck that day. If that makes it easier for you, believe it. Just like your the only one they give BJs to in the club.

Though I do agree, in general, you get a better rate per hour with many strippers. Not all, but many, yes
I wonder how much the Lodge dancers that want $800/hour in VIP want for OTC???? Crazy.
Its available for all men , including AA, my best buddy is aa and ive been there several times, he recueved full service on bay 1