URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: I57
Activities: Grinding, HJ, ripping me off
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brownish blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Big tits and a little bigger body.
Recommendation: No
Cab East has always been a ghetto club. This review is a fine example of that!
Well... at least your review answered the questions I posed this afternoon!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062981004&postcount=2
  • Go4it
  • 10-01-2022, 11:22 PM
Evidently doesn't read previous reviews. A REAL PIT!!!!!
What is better in the area?
Nothing. Though hopefully in Nov BDFW will reopen.

The big issue for night play at that club is the night managers want their cut. The manager getting a c note will make you invisable for hours. Or, for the time you rent the room if not VIP.They will get it either from you or from the dancer and she will jack her price up to cover it. Plus, some enjoy the hispantic/cuban girls but I avoid them completly with one exception from the day crew.

Friday/saturday the club is open till 4am. Most of the hotter dancers come in around 10 or later, evenas late as midnight. So yea, you go in around 8 or 9, you see the gals who stayed late because they did not make their quota yet or if your lucky a few hot ones coming in early. But typicaly from 7 til 10, its pretty dead and slim picking
  • dxp
  • 10-03-2022, 12:58 PM
Yeah, that club sucks for talent but goddamn, if you want to fuck a Cuban girl and be out in 15 min for about 180 that's your spot.
Nothing. Though hopefully in Nov BDFW will reopen.

The big issue for night play at that club is the night managers want their cut. The manager getting a c note will make you invisable for hours. Or, for the time you rent the room if not VIP.They will get it either from you or from the dancer and she will jack her price up to cover it. Plus, some enjoy the hispantic/cuban girls but I avoid them completly with one exception from the day crew.

Friday/saturday the club is open till 4am. Most of the hotter dancers come in around 10 or later, evenas late as midnight. So yea, you go in around 8 or 9, you see the gals who stayed late because they did not make their quota yet or if your lucky a few hot ones coming in early. But typicaly from 7 til 10, its pretty dead and slim picking Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Are you sure about BDFW reopen in Nov? That place has been an Oaisis for me for many years past!
They have been activily working on the club for the last 6 weeks or so. I have been told their goal is November to reopen. But, we will see when it happens