Date: 3 Oct 22
Name: K***
Phone: 817-354 5247
Email Address: ...
URL / Website: www.cabareteast.com
City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: On 360 south of 183
Activities: Little LFK, little stroking, little tittie sucking, and some serious fucking
Hair Length and Color: long very dark in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Healthy girl, maybe 5'9, 140-150, 36C, pretty face, a body made for sin
Recommendation: Yes
So Gman denied credit for this review. Reason? No Mention of extras. How many of you. Think fucking is an extra? Gee, I thought so too. Thanks for nothing, Gman
Oh yes. Since there were no activities with M*******, I put her name in. Gman didn’t like that either. At least the first time. He disguised it. But he let it go in the very next sentence. Way to be consistent, Gman.
Of the Requirements in Guideline # 3
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
I have no idea why your review wouldn't be approved. It is easily in the top 5% of reviews I've read, and so detailed
You got me interested in M*******, who is not even the Protagonist!

Chung, a hard dick has no conscience. He got it polished and is looking for credit for it. Need's a word or two added like
"Choowannadan?" made me spit out my coffee from laughing.
"Choowannadan?" made me spit out my coffee from laughing. Originally Posted by Randy365

I'm not laughing. My head is going to hear that ''Choowannadan'' whenever I spin this..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTk4GdcM9HU

and yeah, I know I got other issues, listening to the Beach Boys in 2022, but that shit is off-topic
M***** is indeed fun,though limited at least first time
M***** is indeed fun,though limited at least first time Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I never understand this.

Why not be full on fun the first time, so that you'll be desired a second time?
I never understand this.

Why not be full on fun the first time, so that you'll be desired a second time? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree. You never get second chance to make a first impression.

If I see a provider or get dances from a dancer for the first time, mainly because she can talk a good game, but she is sub-par or limited in person or services, there will be no second time from me.
I never understand this.

Why not be full on fun the first time, so that you'll be desired a second time? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why do providers give more for better or repeat customers? Why ask why? She has been at it for several years so and seems to know what she is doing. Just like with many providers, some dancers want to know your not a complete creep before opening up and being more playfull. She certanly gave me enough for what I paid to try her again.
Why do providers give more for better or repeat customers? Why ask why? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I will never be ''better'' after I pass on a 2nd session. Nor will I ''repeat''.

I'm essentially hiring her to do a job. If she performs unsatisfactory, she doesn't get re-hired. There are many others I can hire, that will perform well immediately. Her skills are not unique, her physical properties are common.

She will not learn that I'm not a creep, by dumbing down her initial service. Ladies like that typically think a guy is a creep if he doesn't come around again for the dumbed-down service. If her methods work for her, great. She doesn't need me, I don't want her. Win-win.
I agree. You never get second chance to make a first impression.

If I see a provider or get dances from a dancer for the first time, mainly because she can talk a good game, but she is sub-par or limited in person or services, there will be no second time from me. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
In general you are correct. But, she tells you what is and what is not available, and you decide to go ahead. Then she actualy delivers exactly what she said. But, you want more so now your disappointed even though she did exactly what she said she would do. Whos at fault?
My appoligies, now way off topic. Will stop posting about M*****