TAINT we want TAINT

so I know we have some taint fans here besides me. who likes to have their taint tickled? who likes the girl taint so much they are famous for it here ( here's your chance taintman!! ). I find that some guys have never ever enjoyed taint stimulation on them and are surprised when I zoom in on that area and find they like it. I made up the term taintalation to name the teasing and adoration of taint. I do like showing both men and women new things sexually and the taint is an area ripe for exploration. let's talk taint, yours, hers, and the whole taint nation. who wants some taintalation? who wants to post pictures of their taint? let's all worship some taint cuz it taint no big thing.
Hello there, Sue nami
What I is taint?
I would like to know & learn something new.
Surprised Pyramider ain't all over this thread. It's his specialty..or obsession.
Tuma makes me a happy camper!
If you've never had a good rusty trombone, you should definitely try that. Nothing feels better than a TUMA while playing my trombone
H'yar yew go!
Attached Images File Type: jpg taint-panda-demotivational-poster.jpg (80.7 KB, 350 views)
Hello there, Sue nami
What I is taint?
I would like to know & learn something new. Originally Posted by nutseeker
Taint your ass and taint your balls.
I fucking love it and Sue Nami is the best so far I'd love to try another provider but haven't found one.
Taint your ass and taint your balls. Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
Hmmmm I'm a guy...
Always heard it taint pussy and it taint asshole.
No judgements though... to each his own.
Hmmmm I'm a guy...
Always heard it taint pussy and it taint asshole.
No judgements though... to each his own. Originally Posted by El Comegente
It's the perineum which applies to both genders.
It's the perineum which applies to both genders. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I thought it was called the "Gooch Spot"
It's the perineum which applies to both genders. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Is thet why tha San Francisco 49ers are cornsider'd a buncha pussies an' perineal contend'rs?
Dbl. D is hilarious, keep it up!
Sue you need to visit San Antonio
well hun sorry to tell you but I am incall only and have never done an outcall or road trip. I like having you visiting me so next time you're in town gimmie a holler. I will make the trip to town so worth it!