Whos Married or has a live in S/O?

• Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Incognito poll attached.

I thought it would be interesting to see the percentage of single mongers vs those married/have live in insignificant (or significant) other taking up space in your abode.

Ima single free lancer by choice at present.
  • Tetas
  • 03-09-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm in the NO group, but I had a hard time pushing the button for "never fucking up again".
I may need someone 30 years younger than me in the not too distant future...
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm in the NO group, but I had a hard time pushing the button for "never fucking up again".
I may need someone 30 years younger than me in the not too distant future...
Originally Posted by riday
Its not a commitment my friend, just a poll. I get the "never say never" concept. Hell I've come close on occasion before I came to my senses and said to myself 'WTF ARE YOU DOING"????
I'm in the yes group but thanks for the "hits too close to home" laugh, I needed that.
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm in the yes group but thanks for the "hits too close to home" laugh, I needed that. Originally Posted by junkweed
JW in a future thread I'm going to give all the married guys a chance to post a picture that is most representative of their wife or exe wife....

This is what my exe looked like for the first few years...no lie, she was a Karen Allen look alike...everyone thought so.

After a few years, her appearance (and attitude) changed...here is a selfie she took about the time we broke up.

Lol nice one toyz...I'd love a 3some with Medusa
  • InU
  • 03-09-2015, 09:50 PM
LMAO @ Toyz! :mf _medusa:

If you ain't laughing, then your a fuckin' rock, already.
JW in a future thread I'm going to give all the married guys a chance to post a picture that is most representative of their wife or exe wife....

This is what my exe looked like for the first few years...no lie, she was a Karen Allen look alike...everyone thought so.

After a few years, her appearance (and attitude) changed...here is a selfie she took about the time we broke up.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Did u guys play Indiana Jones?
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Did u guys play Indiana Jones? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
No...Starman...

No...Starman...

Originally Posted by Toyz
You damn dork
Being married isn't that bad. I actually got laid last week...first time in almost a year, but that's pretty good, right? ;-)
  • Toyz
  • 03-10-2015, 07:31 AM
You damn dork Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

I have fuunnnnn though!
Married, hobbied for 7 years. On break from hobbying for 1 year and a half now but still seeing what's out there. When your SO refuses to give you BJs you have to wonder outside the house.
I find it really sad that so many are in unsatisfying relationships. Having been through the wringer 5 times before I found the one I'm with, I understand some of the suppressed feelings that being trapped in a less than perfect union can bring.. but hang in there.. I'm now with (for 10+ yrs) a great lady that enjoys the hobby (among many other things) along with me and has a voice in choosing our playmates and activities..
Having an S.O. can be an albatross around your neck, or a diamond on your lapel.. but I think everyone has a hand in the flavor of the way it goes.. ijs...
Maybe I'm just luckier, or more stubborn ... I dunno.
Single and under 30