How to Keep the Varmints Out of Your Coed

It's simple. But the operative word in this thread's title is not "varmint," it's "your." You, as a member of the board, must take ownership.

Bitching about it, whining, complaining, solves nothing. Varmints feed off of that. It's weakness, and they eat it up.

Here's practical steps for reclaiming YOUR board:

1) Never ever never reply to a thread that one of the varmints starts. Never. Ever. They glory in number of responses and view count. Let them talk amongst themselves until they bore their dim brains to sleep. Yes, even dim bulbs get bored.

2) Bump threads by local members. Push those silly varmint threads right off the front page. Do it in shifts, if need be. Start a thread and sign up: take 30 minute or one hour shifts. Bump bump bump. It can be great fun. Believe me when I tell you: the troll fatties will lose their stamina and move on.

3.) Do one and two, over and over again. That's it! You need do nothing else. But, you need do something. Starting now.
It never works Johnny, no matter how you try!
Whiners never win!
The whales are on the loose again?
So are the double handles.
Surprise here's Inspector Farquar as soon as Johnny's panties are in a bind.
So considering the fact that two guys primarily from San Antonio or determining what people in Austin are allowed to read and participate in a fair response beat a bump every provider review that's 29 days old correct? Which would only impact you ladies posting under your mandals correct?
So considering the fact that two guys primarily from San Antonio or determining what people in Austin are allowed to read and participate in a fair response beat a bump every provider review that's 29 days old correct? Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey, that's an impressive mass of unintelligible words you posted there. Here's a tip: write less, mean more.
So are the double handles.
Surprise here's Inspector Farquar as soon as Johnny's panties are in a bind. Originally Posted by rockerrick
"Johnny's panties"? Freudian slip there, bud?
My panties aren't in a bind. I don't own any panties. What's he talking about? What bind? Am I in a bind?
As long as it's not a double bind -- those are tough to solve, impossible to win.
Maybe some fun person will come along to play. You think?
Like Toyz? Nah.
So considering the fact that two guys primarily from San Antonio or determining what people in Austin are allowed to read and participate in a fair response beat a bump every provider review that's 29 days old correct? Originally Posted by Whispers
Did you hear that? That was Miss South Carolina laughing!
So considering the fact that two guys primarily from San Antonio or determining what people in Austin are allowed to read and participate in a fair response beat a bump every provider review that's 29 days old correct? Which would only impact you ladies posting under your mandals correct? Originally Posted by Whispers

Correction: one guy with two computers.
Correction: one guy with two computers. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You can read Mister South Carolina? I'm impressed. Or were you just guessing. Come on, be honest.