The Drama Queens

There is no question that people enjoy reading the drama but how many of you will ignore the drama surrounding a whore in making a determination to see her?

We have a few that gravitate towards drama regularly and some that get caught up in it not thinking straight for a moment.

My personal preference and I've heard many men state that there are enough choices that it makes no sense to see a whore involved with any online/board drama.

The whores caught up in it tend to state it does not bother their business at all... I've heard otherwise though.
Not being a hobbiest i cannot accurately answer your question but i assume its the same for both men and women who participate in drama.
Ie i wont see certian men due to their online personas and many men wont see me im sure due to mine.
Not enough to make either party stop just enough to keep the entertainment up

You annoyed already baby? The fun's only just begun!!

...maybe...idk..i usually duck out by the time big bombs start dropping-tell me how it goes
Whores don't annoy me.

My GF calling or texting back to back wanting me to drop what I'm doing annoys me....
Depends on circumstances... Butt heads with them on the board, Yes I'll see them
BSC, NO avoid at all cost... unstable might make false claims.
It's best to get all the facts first. Does the lady have a history of good reviews? If so, there's a good chance that the guy is just trying to stir up drama. If there are multiple guys making the same claim, perhaps it is best to stay clear of her.
Whores don't annoy me.

My GF calling or texting back to back wanting me to drop what I'm doing annoys me.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You don't have her trained yet?

You don't have her trained yet? Originally Posted by Observing
Nope.... She enjoys the whip too much.....
A true submissive unlike observing is? I mean was?
I find myself in the catch 22: I am more inclined to frequent an active board participant but am likely to be annoyed by them also.

For three weeks in a row, any given provider may have my eye, and then in the fourth, she goes bat shit crazy and posts her manifesto ragging on guys. I don't know what is up with this 28-day cycle, but it reminds me of the real world.

Not being into GFE, I am turned off by women who are authentic; stay in character, Ladies! We don't want drama: we get that at home. Here's how a dramatic eccie convo should go:

Hobbiest 1: hey did you guys hear about my charger being stolen?

Hobbiest 2: that sucks; these whores are the dumbest

Provider 1: oh no, that's terrible that she'd disrespect you. I would never disrespect such a powerful, handsome man. In fact I kinda want to suck your cock right now.

Provider 2: yes, we are sure dumb. We should be spanked until our asses are red and then fucked like a Christmas ham until you spray your hot cranberry sauce all over my perfect tits.

Hobbiest 1: thanks girls. You rock. Let's have sex tonight.

Hobbiest 2: I agree; y'all sound super sexy. Let's go for a roll in the hay.
  • gt27
  • 04-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Whispers, you've done it again. Great idea with a poll, I mean it really gets the point out there.

You should come see my poll I'm about to set up, I think it truly will impress you.

Yours forever,

GT
It doesn't get any better than a foul mouth drama queen... well unless the bitch be FAT & OLD as well!
Nope.... She enjoys the whip too much..... Originally Posted by Whispers
LOL! Reminded me of a line in a movie.

"You can't beat a ho with a belt... they like that shit."
Pootie Tang