Sex Drive

I swear I can never get enough, am I the only one with this problem?
I think we both have same issues...we need to see doctor together..I will give you insurance privileges, if you want to go for combined appointment LOL...
nope, I'm always horny, my little guy is at the ready.
Versace, why are you trying to get me to see you?
Im trying to get as much as I can my pretty kitty stays hungry... Like when you rub her and she purrrs you know she then really wants your attention.... Mm mmm mm
You got my attention from West Coast lol
Im trying to get as much as I can my pretty kitty stays hungry... Like when you rub her and she purrrs you know she then really wants your attention.... Mm mmm mm Originally Posted by versace
Then I would say you're in the right profession! lol
I've got the experience of 36 year old but the libido of a 16 year old. Hope it always stays that way.
Versace you just haven't met the right man who can wear you out.
Im trying to get as much as I can my pretty kitty stays hungry... Like when you rub her and she purrrs you know she then really wants your attention.... Mm mmm mm Originally Posted by versace

Oh I know you didn't....lol

Sign my ass up!!!
I swear I can never get enough, am I the only one with this problem? Originally Posted by versace

Yes my dear, sadly you are the only one, but DR Bangalores can help.
Now where did I put my stethoscope.
OMG! Hell ... I wake up horny. Shower horny. Drive to work thinking about wild sexy ladies like Versace, and all the fun we could have together, or with several other ladies. I work and am horny. Take lunch, and am horny. Fly to wherever on business, thinking about sex. Eat dinner, real dinner, and think it is the other tasty treat. Respond to threads late at night, horny. Have wild explicit sexual dreams. Then can't get a woodie when a hot young lady is laying in front of me, naked on the bed.

C'mon man!
not sure anyone can wear this minx out... there is "something about Versace" indeed... word... :-) ... take care kiddo...
Expand your horizons
hey versace...get married. that'll end it for ya.