Upscale and Distinguished Gentlemen versus the rest of us.

I often see these provider ads stating that they are either looking for or are the ideal provider for Upscale & Distinguished gentlemen.

Did I miss something or are we not on a hooker board where prices range between $200-$300 per hour?

As long as I am educated, have good hygiene, am respectful and have $200-$300 cash in my pocket what the hell does upscale or distinguished remotely have to do with anything?

When I see such ads it reminds me of Ellie May Clampett walking into a five-star restaurant demanding only the very best ham hocks and chitlins.
its code for:

"I want some old dudes, who are typically not in good shape and cant fuk for the hour, for I dont want to see guys like REB who are fit and in shape and expect me to play for 50 minutes.."

but I digress, it could mean they just like older dudes??
Stay off of Backpage ! Problem solved.
Stay off of Backpage ! Problem solved. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I wouldn't know what's on BP but you seem to based upon your reviews. I was referring specifically to ECCIE provider ads.
Welcome or Provider ads? I've never seen it on established providers. The lady I'm seeing this evening , specifically states she sees gentlemen from all walks of life, as long as they're gentle and generous.
Welcome or Provider ads? I've never seen it on established providers. The lady I'm seeing this evening , specifically states she sees gentlemen from all walks of life, as long as they're gentle and generous. Originally Posted by rockerrick
In Provider Ads there are two in the first 8 posts alone and Shannon is one of them. She is probably one of the Most established providers in Austin.
You have lots of reviews (Including BP) in less than a year but have you been around long enough to even know who's actually established?
I tend to stay out of both those sections, don't find the service to be the same quality. Usually go for ones with showcases here and p411.
To me "upscale" equals; a gentleman who is, in fact, gentle. Who has the $ and who isn't gonna flinch at the rate or try to haggle.

Distinguished most likely means the same thing. It implies a man with class/taste and most likely financial stability. As opposed to say, a college kid who is on a budget and thinks that it's ok to try to negotiate a lady's price down and/or be rough with her just because he thinks he can. It's really a respect thing, I'd say, being that the "provider profession" is so often looked down upon in our culture.

Of course providers want to see respectful, clean, and well off clients. I just think putting it in those terms "upscale & distinguished" is simply a more concise way of making those points.

I wouldn't read too far into it, though.
I tend to stay out of both those sections, don't find the service to be the same quality. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You lost me on that one. You review BP providers but stay out of Eccie Provider Ads because they are of lesser quality?
I have only reviewed one BP provider and that was , because eccie provider cancelled last minute. And that BP provider is an eccie provider with showcase,(kimmy512), just didnt know when I wrote it .Guess I would rather be BCD than sifting through ads. And the providers I've seen that have posted ads seem to be less GFE.
Upscale and Distinguished Gentlemen versus the rest of us?

Two words. Shaved Balls
I have only reviewed one BP provider and that was , because eccie provider cancelled last minute. And that BP provider is an eccie provider with showcase, just didnt know when I wrote it .Guess I would rather be BCD than sifting through ads. And the providers I've seen that have posted ads seem to be less GFE. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thanks for the info. That's good to know about Provider ads. I haven't called off of one since the ASPD days.

Something to consider as I sit on the fence about getting my toes wet again.

Just so long as I don't have to be upscale or distinguished.
Older
Has a job
Baths regularly
Speaks well
A shopper not a negotiator
Older
Has a job
Baths regularly
Speaks well
A shopper not a negotiator Originally Posted by harkontume
So then I'm distinguished whether I like it or not. Dammit!
I think she is trying to sale herself more then she is looking for a certain type of man. By putting in there that she caters to upscale, distinguished gentleman, it makes it sound like she isn't fucking 20 guys a day and deserves the rate she is asking for.

Of course I would guess all providers want us to have good hygiene etc...