Who is your favorite TV alien?

I figured since we were asking about robots I would ask about TV aliens. My favorite one is Alf.
Mork..nanu nanu
I was a HUGE fan of Diana when the original V was out( keep in mind I was only 4ish :P )...
As far as movies go, I enjoy several of the characters from Rocky Horror Picture Show...
from Transsexual, Transylvania
I was a HUGE fan of Diana when the original V was out( keep in mind I was only 4ish :P )...
As far as movies go, I enjoy several of the characters from Rocky Horror Picture Show...
from Transsexual, Transylvania
Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Amen on Diana from V. I normally dont really like science fiction, but for some reason my brother, sister, and myself got into the mini-series. I actually have V and V The Final Battle on DVD. I think I loved it most for the "special effects" and we went around telling everyone that they needed an attitude adjustment after seeing it.
Amen on Diana from V. I normally dont really like science fiction, but for some reason my brother, sister, and myself got into the mini-series. I actually have V and V The Final Battle on DVD. I think I loved it most for the "special effects" and we went around telling everyone that they needed an attitude adjustment after seeing it. Originally Posted by bigryan222
I don't even really remember watching it...I just know that I went through a phase when I was constantly going around talking about Diana.
(so my mom says)
ALF rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved alf and he will always remain my favorite! I wish they would remake or at least replay those episodes.
1. E.T
2. Mac, from that old movie Mac and Me
3. Roger from that cartoon All American Dad
4. Alf
Larry King. I know he claims he's from Jupiter but I read he's actually from Uranus.
I grew up watching this one:

Uncle Martin from My Favorite Martian.

Marvin the Martian (ohhh, that makes me so Maddd.)
SEVEN OF NINE:

• Bubba
  • 08-30-2010, 03:05 PM
CPI...you were reading my mind. I loved watch My Favorite Martian. Uncle Martin was cool!!

I also like Alf and Mork.

John Galt....thanks for bringing up Marvin as well. I always thought he was pretty funny!!