New provider looking for advice!

I understand to get provider status need a review from a member.Where can I find that one?
  • T-Can
  • 05-12-2010, 04:54 PM
  • fawn
  • 05-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Thank you CanD0, for giving lovelyelle the link.....You know how to get them...that is
why youre posting an ad in coed...which is a no no....So Please save your ads for
when you become a verified provider...fawn
Take it easy on the girl. She is brand new and doesn't know how this board works. Seems like she was asking an innocent question and it was answered quickly by a member in a very polite manner. I'd like to think that we are a kindler and gentler board and someone new asking a question would be met with patience and understanding. I didn't see anything in her question that even remotely resembled an ad unless it was edited and if so I apologize in advance.
I am always game, check your PM!!
  • T-Can
  • 05-13-2010, 12:46 AM
I saw her earlier tonight and she is new to this so I gave her some pointers. She will do well here, I believe, because she has what it takes.

Thanks Elle!
  • fawn
  • 05-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Take it easy on the girl. She is brand new and doesn't know how this board works. Seems like she was asking an innocent question and it was answered quickly by a member in a very polite manner. I'd like to think that we are a kindler and gentler board and someone new asking a question would be met with patience and understanding. I didn't see anything in her question that even remotely resembled an ad unless it was edited and if so I apologize in advance. Originally Posted by travelling_man
We are a kinder and gentler board..but rules are rules....
Yes she is new, but so are a whole lot of other girls that will take
the time to read the board and the rules...that was a blatant ad....
she knows exactly what it takes to get a review....we have to
many ladies that are either slow or new that are posting ads in the coed...
I think the rules here are pretty good..one ad a week plus
another one on the weekend....how many ads does a girl need a week?
Take it easy on the girl. She is brand new and doesn't know how this board works. Seems like she was asking an innocent question and it was answered quickly by a member in a very polite manner. I'd like to think that we are a kindler and gentler board and someone new asking a question would be met with patience and understanding. I didn't see anything in her question that even remotely resembled an ad unless it was edited and if so I apologize in advance. Originally Posted by travelling_man
As a photographer and not a provider, I enjoy reading interesting threads and chatting with friends in the chat room. In the beginning I didn't knows the 'ways of the community'. But everyone was and is still so nice, pleasant and respectful. Thanks to all!
I understand to get provider status need a review from a member.Where can I find that one? Originally Posted by lovelyelle
Hi Lovelyelle - welcome to the forum. I'm a photographer, not a provider. I looked at the pictures on your website. I will be in Dallas on tour middle of next month. I will also be in Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles 7/24-8/10.

I'm running a photo special of $300. I shoot in ultra luxury suites where you will get incredible pictures. Good pictures are very important when putting yourself out there.

I've posted a few threads on the forum about my tours. If you're interested, let me know.

Best of luck...
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_2869.jpg (313.2 KB, 637 views)
I guess this thread has turned into an ad free for all! BTW, I have a washer/dryer up for sale! LOL!

C'mon folks, let's abide by the rules of this board! If you have questions, just PM your local moderator! I'm sure they will direct you to the proper forum!
I guess this thread has turned into an ad free for all! BTW, I have a washer/dryer up for sale! LOL!

C'mon folks, let's abide by the rules of this board! If you have questions, just PM your local moderator! I'm sure they will direct you to the proper forum! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
oops!
Although it says "Coed Discussions - Dallas" at the top, this has gotta be the Houston forum, right? The cat herders must be on break LMAO!
I guess this thread has turned into an ad free for all! BTW, I have a washer/dryer up for sale! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

What color is the washer?

Since this has become WAY Off Topic... I'll throw in my own Ad...
I'll do pics for 1/2 or what MeeShee charges.. And I even have a Real Studio ...
Geez,

The inmates are in control of the Asylum...

Raven / Meshee -

Your pics are both excellent... And it don't matter where you shoot... So, thanks for the Shameless Plugs... and take the rest of them to Business Services section.

Lana,

Sweetheart, you slay me.... I wanna see your "Fluff and Fold"...

I hope that we can all move along and keep our ads to the respective forums...

Go on now, find something positive to do with ya'lls time.

PPE