Tattoos Yes No Who Cares

OK just really curious do tattoos bother you on a provider? I really am not a tattoo person but a small indiscreet one or two are fine but seems most of the newbies have many and one had a dudes name on her chest, not my cup of tea so again just curious to see if I am an old fart
Tattoos do not bother me. Not a fan of tattoos across the chest or on the tits though.
Tattoos do not bother me. Not a fan of tattoos across the chest or on the tits though. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

I guess I need to have the huge "MB" removed from my right boob then, huh?
I guess I need to have the huge "MB" removed from my right boob then, huh? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese, you get a variance for that.
Tatoos dont bother me at all!!
I have two tatts...

Love a client with tatts..Does that count lol
I have a couple, nothing distracting..... I think they are cool, they tell a story!!!
I dont mind tats. I do get leery of ones with names across chest or neck or front thigh. Those distract me. Because I cant stand seeing someone with a killer butt or pair of amazing boobs or lovely legs that have ink all over covering it up. It's like if you spray painted your initials on a work of art created by picasso. It just depends I guess. But simply just having tats is not a total deal breaker. I actually havnt met any women from here yet that didnt have tats.
Here at the Happy Meadows Retirement Center, I don't see many skin illustrations. The ones I do see are rather distorted due to wrinkles, saggy skin and such.

Now, the skin illustrations on the ladies in Hobbyland are usually quite striking ... there is always a story behind them or they have some significance in the lady's life. That's cool with me ... skin illustrations make great ice breakers when meeting a lady for the first time.
Tatoos used to bother me. Until I found my ATF. She's full of tatoos, and I think they're cute.
I got a tattoo on my dick.

The damn tattoo artist didn't need to say "Well that didn't take long" when he was done though.
They don't bother me as much as they used to. That being said, if the only difference between 2 ladies were one with tats and one without, I'd choose the one without.

However, it wouldn't be the FIRST consideration.
Absolutely no issue with them at all. I actually want to see a lady who has them all over her body. I find them kinda hot.

TM
A clean female body is amazing after that less is more. Tattoo removal shops are popping up like crazy it seems that some are changing their minds. Tattoos are not going to stop me though.
One of the warning flags in a review for me is "a few tattoos, but not distracting." I'm less tolerant of tattoos than most, and, in my perfect world, I almost never would see a provider if I knew she had tattoos, and the larger and more numerous they are, the less my desire.

That being said, the world isn't perfect, and I'm having to adjust. It helps if, indeed, they're not distracting. I noticed an ankle tattoo on one woman only after I'd seen her about six times. Another of my current favorites has small, light tattoo on her left breast that the lighting in the room helps make disappear, and she strategically places her long hair over her left bicep a lot of the time, perhaps to cover up the more egregious tattoo there. I can honestly say that I didn't notice them once the session got started.

Tattoos aren't deal-killers anymore, but I wish providers would at least be honest with their pictures so that we can decide for ourselves what's "distracting."