Unfulfilled Fetish fantasies

I was wondering how many people on here have a fetish fantasy they have not yet fulfilled and what the fantasy was.....

Me personally I have always wanted to try a L1/L2 session with COF followed by giving a golden shower. So far I have not schedule this type of session, but do plan to find someone soon so I can check it off my bucket list an move on to the next fantasy.

What other unfulfilled fantasies do you have?
Well this has been on my Bucket List for a while.

Vaginal Fisting. recipient....I have been on the giving end two times and it was HOTTTTTTTTTT!
I must be really kinky....I'm the only person with unfulfilled fantasies...
vaginal fisting...giving......
Sexual activities in a public/semi-public setting. Remote controlled vibrator at a restaurant, club/lounge, or museum. Sneaking off into a private shower at an airport lounge (e.g. Admiral's Club). Partying on a boat in the middle of a lake/ocean. Anywhere in the woods.
Sexual activities in a public/semi-public setting. Remote controlled vibrator at a restaurant, club/lounge, or museum. Sneaking off into a private shower at an airport lounge (e.g. Admiral's Club). Partying on a boat in the middle of a lake/ocean. Anywhere in the woods. Originally Posted by omakase
You and I think alike!
Just a thought, but given how accomodating our lovely ladies are here in Dallas, I'm guessing if people do have fantasies still on their bucket list, it's likely because (a) they're embarrassed to state them, or (b) they're so darn freaky that they know better than to post it and become "oh . . . HIM." Either way . . . I'd guess you're probably not going to see a lot of peeps pouring their hearts out here.
bukkake! {nuff said}
Sexual activities in a public/semi-public setting. Remote controlled vibrator at a restaurant, club/lounge, or museum. Sneaking off into a private shower at an airport lounge (e.g. Admiral's Club). Partying on a boat in the middle of a lake/ocean. Anywhere in the woods. Originally Posted by omakase
I actually did the remote controlled vibrator, it was triggered by my phone and I gave my number to several friends....drove her totally crazy!!!!
bukkake! {nuff said} Originally Posted by DallasRain
one at a time? or a party bukkake?
Well this has been on my Bucket List for a while.

Vaginal Fisting. recipient....I have been on the giving end two times and it was HOTTTTTTTTTT! Originally Posted by alaine
I had a "friend" that like this. It was incredibly hot fisting her. Since I have extremely large hands, I actually only used 4 fingers, but this left my thumb available to dance along her clit driving her crazy. I had never ever seen anyone squirt that much before.
if people do have fantasies still on their bucket list, it's likely because (a) they're embarrassed to state them, or (b) they're so darn freaky that they know better than to post it and become "oh . . . HIM." Either way . . . I'd guess you're probably not going to see a lot of peeps pouring their hearts out here. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
+1

A little of both here. I have a few that are not too extreme, but I just am too shy to get the words out in person and a few that are pretty freaky...lol

I have been trying to get up the courage to get at least some of the less extreme ones out, but still struggling.
+1

A little of both here. I have a few that are not too extreme, but I just am too shy to get the words out in person and a few that are pretty freaky...lol

I have been trying to get up the courage to get at least some of the less extreme ones out, but still struggling. Originally Posted by Texasm31
Fear not. I would be ready to bet there's nothing you can articulate they haven't heard, and probably done. The truly talented will encourage you to let them "give it a try" - the over the top will admit they are experts at it. Even if they haven't or won't, even the mediocre providers will not be offended if you ask.
I have Never dabbled in the fetish fantasy realm. This might be a little tame but, I would like to have a girl blind folded and waiting in the center of the room when I enter. She tries to gather where I am while I'm walking around her undressing. Her senses heightened as I lead her around her incall to where ever our time is to take place. She's not allowed to talk or say anything to me. I put my cock in front of her face and she begins a BBBJ. I lay her on a flat surface (Bed, Table or Counter Top) and begin to DATY her. We have amazing sex and when I pop the first time she takes the blind fold off and then does the same to me.
My primary unrealized fantasy is to set up a generously sized studio, with storage for lots of vintage clothing, props etc., a strong ceiling for suspension, and invite a beautiful brunette I know to come help me design the dungeon set. . . did I mention winning the lottery as a pre-requsit?

But the question begs another in return. Can a fantasy every really be fulfilled? I've had some fantasy weekends I'll always remember, but still fantasize about doing them again, so I'm not sure if it's possible to fulfill one. Every taste leads to a new craving and the need becomes as strong now as it ever was.

Such is life.