Warning about Brandee69

Guess I need to get this out in the open, but since Ive seen AmberRain several times, I've been getting PM's from Brandee69 to call her...seems funny since over the past year and a half, Ive given her several hundred dollars, since our first meeting, with promises of returning the favor or the money, but to no luck. I know Brandee used to use Ambers place as an incall location, but dont know what happened..I have nothing to do with Brandee anymore since evidently, I'm not getting the money back...dont want to see her anyway for fear of retribution....Plus other hobbyists are getting BS from her trashing Amber...Just my two and half cents worth for supporting Amber....
amber ain't worth the time and anyone who associates with her ain't worth it. brandee lied to me about using amber's incall. she's off the list. i still can't figure out why people still see amber. there's so many pretty, slender ladies around here to take a a chance on her.
OKay first of all im not going to be a part of ambers drama here ok? a year and a half ago u lent me 200 and i was suppose to do a session with you which nver happend why bring that up now after a 1 and a half? Shes getting trashed talked i guess so why not bring down Brandee Hahahaa Not! i have contacted you numerrous times get over it! Im not that provideer to mess with im drama free by myself now.... why dont u wine a little more? Im a great provider but got a few bad reviews because of her nasty home that i had to clean to have a session im tired of if u do not want to be contacted no worries over and done with but do not put my name out there for no good reason Thanks and have a great day!
Stevie you can go to hell! Doesnt nobody care about what u say....Lmao!

Not to sound like a dick, but.... you didn't know better than to give someone money.

Thanks for the warning I guess, but most people have learned this lesson early in life.
Several hundred? Dude please 200 isnt several and this was 2011 get over it u baldheaded fuck!

Forum Guidelines

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Several hundred? Dude please 200 isnt several and this was 2011 get over it u baldheaded fuck! Originally Posted by Brandee69

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...exhibit A. She's just as unstable as her friend, Amber. See at your own risk.
So to be clear...

Brandee took money and didn't give promised session

Ambers messy house/incall is to blame for Brandee's poor performance

OP is apparently bald

Just making sure I have this all squared away.
amber ain't worth the time and anyone who associates with her ain't worth it. brandee lied to me about using amber's incall. she's off the list. i still can't figure out why people still see amber. there's so many pretty, slender ladies around here to take a a chance on her. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

comment deleted
I finally got away from Amber and her crazy life! Clients wouldnt come see me because of her if me n u have an issue thats us but funny how u bring her into this she has nothing to do with what went on with us...You dumbass.... 200 isnt several hundred u dont even have several hundred hahhaa...This is an attempt to slander me with your underhanded bullshit not going too work....my reputation is a good one and will stay that way with that being said Chow Babii!
amber ain't worth the time and anyone who associates with her ain't worth it. brandee lied to me about using amber's incall. she's off the list. i still can't figure out why people still see amber. there's so many pretty, slender ladies around here to take a a chance on her. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

Stevie.. the ONLY reason you have anything negative to say about me.. is because of the alert I posted on you after our session. You overstayed.. and underpaid.. by almost 100 bucks. It's really not worth the time to go back and forth with you. You've been rude to SEVERAL ladies on the board many many times. Why you're still here boggles my mind.

So yes, as Brandee stated, no one really cares what you have to say.

As far as what Rockwallbob is posting, that's between him and said provider.

Brandee, I have not slandered you, talked about you, contacted you in any way, shape or form. Nor, do I plan to. You used my incall for over a year and a half. So, obviously it was ok to use... then so don't talk about it now because I've moved on with my life and on to a better way of living and place of living. I have chosen to do this because I don't want any more drama in my life. I'm happier, healthier, and feeling way better being here. I have just chosen to leave everything at the old place and start anew. It has nothing to do with you personally. I genuinely mean that. We have been friends and had our share of ups and downs.

I just chose to cut ties with anything having to do with this board in my personal life.
I sincerely wish you the best and much happiness.

I have no hard feelings for you or anyone on here (except stevie who hijacks every one's thread with negativity cause he has nothing better going on his life).

May the happiness, wealth, and success you seek come by the barrel full.

This is all I'm going to say on this subject. Carry on as ya'll see fit.

Amber Rain,
respectfully out!
the truth is a defense for slander. your butt is as big as amber's.

Forum Guidelines

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Several hundred? Dude please 200 isnt several and this was 2011 get over it u baldheaded fuck! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Ok, this time I mean it. Thanks for the warning.

I just love it when someone gives you a glimpse of their true colors.
A tactful exit Amber - well done.
  • L.A.
  • 07-26-2013, 01:10 PM
get over it u baldheaded fuck! Originally Posted by Brandee69
I think you just offended half of your client base.