TERRIBLE review..

I don't know where else to post this, as it turns out my ex boyfriend (who has been stalking me) followed my ad off of backpage and has now posted a bogus hate filled review as user "Biger" to jade my reputation in the community!! Just wanted to clear the air.
smh
Well..... we can go through this routine all over again if you like....... the last "review" you didn't approve of, was one in which was supposedly written by you.... .you and the handle you "hijacked" got a vacation for your efforts........ There are still questions that have been left unanswered....... If you have a desire to be verified and advertise on here, I suggest you respond to your PMs or Email the staff with these answers........

A link for you to follow to get verified.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203904

JaD
Agreed...put on the mask for the day
  • biger
  • 07-26-2011, 08:54 AM
I don't know where else to post this, as it turns out my ex boyfriend (who has been stalking me) followed my ad off of backpage and has now posted a bogus hate filled review as user "Biger" to jade my reputation in the community!! Just wanted to clear the air. Originally Posted by MissPrince$$

?? I've never dated a provider romantically!? When was I ever your boyfriend? In almost all your reviews they pretty much stated the same thing as me. You asked me to write you a review. That's how I learned of Eccie. If you don't like me telling the truth that's tough. I am more than happy to prove anything I need to and fully work with the moderators. I also said she is mentally unstable in my review. Im married. Me and my wife are both hobbiests.
Can I get your wife's number?
?? I've never dated a provider romantically!? When was I ever your boyfriend? In almost all your reviews they pretty much stated the same thing as me. You asked me to write you a review. That's how I learned of Eccie. If you don't like me telling the truth that's tough. I am more than happy to prove anything I need to and fully work with the moderators. I also said she is mentally unstable in my review. Im married. Me and my wife are both hobbiests. Originally Posted by biger
Actually, you come across as a sniping loser.......after your 1st post about this hooktard, we thought - ok.....after your 2nd post about this hooktard, we thought - ok, we got it the first time......after your 15th post about this hooktard, we are sure you are a fucktard......and a match made in heaven.
  • biger
  • 07-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Can I get your wife's number? Originally Posted by ZedX79
No.lol

Actually, you come across as a sniping loser.......after your 1st post about this hooktard, we thought - ok.....after your 2nd post about this hooktard, we thought - ok, we got it the first time......after your 15th post about this hooktard, we are sure you are a fucktard......and a match made in heaven. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Maybe im a bit to specific. Im not use to being called a liar. Or having my word so questioned. So sorry if I didn't react as well as I should have. Here's the thing. How would an ex anything know she was on BP or Eccie? Im sure her real name isn't princess. So what are the chances an ex is gonna see a provider on a site unless they have been a regular hobbiests?

Seeing as im new here stands to reason that if I were an ex she would of had to tell me about this. Why would a provider tell one of their exes anything about either bp or eccie?
To explain it to you, I would have to care......the only thing that makes us more suspicious than a "He is my fucking Ex" hooktard thread is a fucktard who needs to keep whipping the dead horse over a "He's my fucking Ex" hooktard thread.

We have formed our opinions............of both of you........I'm just saying.
^ what he said.

and wish you both would get your shit together or GTFO
^ what he said.

and wish you both would get your shit together or GTFO Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
What they said. Some drama is fun this just BS.
LOL wow princess dont u know that lying to cover up a bad review just makes u look like a liar, a schemer, and a hooker that doesnt know how to take criticism? i know i tend to be a little BRUTALLY honest but lets face it hun... HE DIDNT LIKE U, GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, BE MATURE, AND MAKE MORE MONEY!! the more u present urself like an idiot trying to make up for the "BAD REVIEW" (like posting a NEW *FAKE* review) the more NO ONE on this board is going to take u seriously and want to see u on a regular basis. no one wants to deal with a nut case that lies and can damage people's reps. tone down the freakin drama, and just do better next time !!!
Stomp all of cockroaches in this thread.......I'm just saying.
No.lol

Maybe im a bit to specific. Im not use to being called a liar. Or having my word so questioned. So sorry if I didn't react as well as I should have. Here's the thing. How would an ex anything know she was on BP or Eccie? Im sure her real name isn't princess. So what are the chances an ex is gonna see a provider on a site unless they have been a regular hobbiests?

Seeing as im new here stands to reason that if I were an ex she would of had to tell me about this. Why would a provider tell one of their exes anything about either bp or eccie? Originally Posted by biger
Get used to it bub..... around here they can spot bs at 3,000 yards
LOL wow princess dont u know that lying to cover up a bad review just makes u look like a liar, a schemer, and a hooker that doesnt know how to take criticism? i know i tend to be a little BRUTALLY honest but lets face it hun... HE DIDNT LIKE U, GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, BE MATURE, AND MAKE MORE MONEY!! the more u present urself like an idiot trying to make up for the "BAD REVIEW" (like posting a NEW *FAKE* review) the more NO ONE on this board is going to take u seriously and want to see u on a regular basis. no one wants to deal with a nut case that lies and can damage people's reps. tone down the freakin drama, and just do better next time !!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Brutally honest maybe...... but great words of advice......

The more you two post on this the worse you both look....... biger your point was made with your first post..... after that DH is right..... you keep beating that dead horse and you're not proving your point, you're doing the opposite....... but if you would like to confirm what image everyone has, by all means keep posting on this.......

JaD