Apology / Alexxxis-Buttman's Dream

Last week ,I had an appointment to see Alexxxis when she was in Houston (after trying for along time , like alot of you guys). Due to an unforseen issue, Alexxxis had to cancel her trip.
Anyway, the end of last week was one of those perfect storms and I reacted badly and posted some pissy comments in the Mens Lounge and I feel badly about that.
So, Alexxis, i apologize for my reaction and rush to judgement. Please dont let my boneheaded actions color the rest of the hobby community here in Houston.....i'm sure there are 1 or 2 saints among us!!
Get up off of the floor little man.......you are making a fool of yourself.
Get up off of the floor little man.......you are making a fool of yourself. Originally Posted by dearhunter
----------------------------------------
when I'm wrong, I say i'm wrong, ass clown.....so shut the f**k up
Get up off of the floor little man.......you are making a fool of yourself. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Can he grab his balls first because I think he lost them when they fell off .
LOL
There is that fire in the belly......heh

Maybe if he grovels enough, she will let him in.
So how again does Alexus know what the OP posted in the Mens Lounge?
That's what I was wanting to know.
Obviously someone broke the 1st two rules of Fight Club, but that's nothing new.
Obviously someone broke the 1st two rules of Fight Club, but that's nothing new. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
------------------
i was gonna use a Fight Club analogy! damn....
Nothing any man says here is private. If you play here, you just have to accept that.
Let's keep this thread civil, I know emotions may get tied in but please follow the guidelines..

• phizz
  • 05-01-2012, 08:46 PM
This thread is funny! I think what happened was he was really looking forward to seeing a particular sexy piece of meat (Alexxis) so much that when she canceled on him, he got tunnel vision and forgot there are equally hot if not hotter babes available!

If you're gonna pull the trigger on complaining about a hottie, don't back peddle later. If you're doing this to win over her respect, the provider's impression of you never really matters because you could always say you're someone else!
not sure why everyone is jumping down your throat.
OP sort of reminds me of a eunuch...ijs