Providers That Used To Dance?

Hey Guys! Big Hugo here. I don't know about you all, but I love a provider with dancing experience under her belt. Any of you Houston gals work as dancers before getting into this business?
Probably most of them.... Isn't that the natural order of progression??

H.S. Brigade>Hooters waitress>Stripper>Hooker

Lol

Lol Originally Posted by badbowtie
No not all of them started off in those environments.
  • Trey
  • 05-03-2012, 08:01 PM
No not all of them started off in those environments. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Some were cheerleaders
Some were cheerleaders Originally Posted by trey
Ha good one. I'm just saying I never worked at Hooters and I never was a stripper and I know others who were just like me. I'm just saying not every provider has been a stripper to start off. Just saying.
  • s2000
  • 05-03-2012, 11:26 PM
So, are you saying they go from H.S. straight to Hookers?
dont forget Girl Scouts
Guess I fall in that category.

I was a feature dancer. Did fire shows and bad ass pole tricks.

Been retired from "dancing" for about 5 yrs now, but still love the atmosphere in most SCs.... (also got the stripper pole in my bedroom for nights when I really want to relive the "good ol days"
So, are you saying they go from H.S. straight to Hookers? Originally Posted by s2000
It's none of your business how one starts in this business. The only thing that should matter to you is that they are in it. Okay...good!

Lol Originally Posted by badbowtie
No not all of them started off in those environments. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

He said MOST not ALL. Why would you respond to that the way you did unless you just don't understand the difference in the words.

Definition of MOST

1: greatest in quantity, extent, or degree <the most ability>

2: the majority of <most people>

Definition of ALL

1a : the whole amount, quantity, or extent of <needed all the courage they had> <sat up all night> b : as much as possible <spoke in all seriousness>

2: every member or individual component of <all men will go> <all five children were present>
So boardman did you start off dancing?
No I didn't start off dancing but I tried it. Those pasties hurt like a motherfucker and they get your fur all gummed up over time. After that I quit dancing all together. The last time I danced was at Gilley's, I was two steppin' my ass off but everyone kept stepping on my hands. Enough is enough!
Nan still likes to pinch my ass.
He said MOST not ALL. Why would you respond to that the way you did unless you just don't understand the difference in the words.

Definition of MOST

1: greatest in quantity, extent, or degree <the most ability>

2: the majority of <most people>

Definition of ALL

1a : the whole amount, quantity, or extent of <needed all the courage they had> <sat up all night> b : as much as possible <spoke in all seriousness>

2: every member or individual component of <all men will go> <all five children were present> Originally Posted by boardman
Thank you, that is the message I was trying to convey.

I have personally known several providers and every one of them met at least three of those criteria including my SO.

I realize that the girls I have known account for only a small micrcosm of the hobby world but it stands to reason that most of these girls have been in sexual oriented environments that gradually led to them being open to the idea of providing... There's probably very few that were Petroleum Engineers that woke up one morning and thought "man... Giving it up for a fistful of twenties would be waaay easier!"

Just my opinion sorry if it offends anybody
So, are you saying they go from H.S. straight to Hookers? Originally Posted by s2000
Nice one lol