Didn't take video,cause it may have been one in the fold......

Trolling this morning,bway and bissonnet. Stopped to get gas when I see fair looking aa switchaa sw coming from budget she meets a car with another walker and pimp, they're standing there talking and pumping gas. I turn and look back towards budget and see a guy running from a distance looks like high shorts,as he gets closer I can see its...a guy running in a t shirt and drawls(underwear if you ain't country) This dude is flaming mad and headed right for the pro that just passed,they see him and start walking into the store,he cuts them off yelling at em. They run back to the car....yeah pimp too,and the guy chases them around the car and gas pump a few times before they jump in and speed off. From my and the other spectators point of view this was funny as hell, but it looks as though this guy got robbed. Im sure its not funny to him.
  • RGB93
  • 05-06-2012, 10:30 AM
LOL, bad morning for that guy
  • Trey
  • 05-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Lol Damn street walkers.
I woulda videoed that shit!!
HAHA, sometimes you just gotta cut your loses. That would be a tough explanation if a cop pulled up.lol
How did she make it all the way to the gas station without him in sight, yet he still fails to put on pants though? LOL!
How did she make it all the way to the gas station without him in sight, yet he still fails to put on pants though? Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Pants = wallet = money + car keys + everything else + nothing to wear.

Steal the pants .....
Yeah but did the guy have a condom hanging out of his ass?
Wish I coulda seen that lol
I woulda videoed that shit!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I would have too!! Wonder how many folks were laughing at his ass! LMAO!!!