is there that much of a difference?

What's the real difference in wearing a condom and not during sex? I've never had unprotected sex so I wouldn't know? I've had bbbj, but never felt my mini-me on a bare kitty. Is it like a bbbj? I guess that's why I want to try a SS so bad, figure that would give me a pretty good idea? Question is, have I really missed out on anything? Just curious?
Yes you have.
+1...like night and day
Figures!
I just gotta ask, you're 38 and never had sex without a condom?
Nope. Late bloomer, 4 girlfriends before my wife, and all very fertile. Didn't want kids.
Never had very open-minded or experimental girlfriends. Like I said in a previous thread, I've been very sheltered.
Lol. Yea, pretty fucked up, I know. I anticipated catching a bunch of ball busting over posting this but I just really wanted to know if it was that big of a deal? I guess I'm the only guy my age that never had Bbsex?
When you know you will...rub one out s couple hours before. Trust me.
It's been brought to my attention by a provider that pretty much any provider that claims to be PSE should be willing to do a SS? Just gotta find a provider that's good with that.
Although they both pose some of the same risks a striper slide and bbfs aren't even close to the same.
Oh, ok. But I imagine him never having rubbed against one bare would create a similar sensation?
Didn’t mean to sound like I was busting your balls. I grew up in a different era. I turned 18 in 1979. I think many still refer to that time as the sexual revolution. In my youth there was so much pussy to be had it was crazy. Different girl in a bar almost any given night. I never even carried a condom. Yep, we had STD’s to worry about, but most weren’t fatal and could be cured with a round of antibiotics. It’s a miracle I never knocked anyone up or do I really know? It was indeed a good time to be a young man.
Big difference!