Get in where you can, while you can

This isn't going to be one of those cliche retirement posts. I'm going to keep it very short, and very sweet. As of May 31, 2012 I will no longer be taking any new clients. I will only be seeing clients I have seen on at least 2 previous occasions.

I'm in the best shape of my life, here's some new pics to drool over while you check your schedule for the rest of the month lol...

My hours have changed too, please check my ads. Also I DO NOT TAKE ANY PHONE CALLS. Texts, emails and p411 requests only. I get to check pm's on here about twice a day so if you want same day response - PLEASE email me at prettyblue0122@gmail.com.

So if you've been waiting to see me, don't wait much longer because as I said by the end of the month I won't be taking any new clients oncesoever.
Damn Jaida! I got slobber all over my phone! Lol
Hope things work to your success darlin!
Best shape ever!....awesome!
Ladies...... We have covered this before...... ThreADs are ok..... "Retirement" threADs are fine as well...... But as noted in others before....... There is a line that makes a threAD an AD...... And its been crossed here...... Please place Ads in the appropriate section.......

JaD