Ladies, what really makes a man taste better?

I have heard anything from strawberries to pineapple. I am sure the question has been answered on y@hoo questions but I trust you ladies much more than the wackjobs that answer those questions.

So for those of you who enjoy a good mouth full of yum, what experiments have you experienced relating to your man customizing his cocktail?

Apologies if this topic already exists, stuck in the airport on mobile eccie and the search is painful to thumb through.
Well don't even ask the guys who want their own cocktails back...ijs
Life without a snowball would not be worth living...ijs
snowyuck
Haha...yalls back and forth on the other thread was what prompted me to start this one...already at it again...cumalot I bet you enjoy a healthy diet of black coffee and asparagus...just kidding buddy
Diet does really matter, If you really wont a sweet tasting Cum,load up on the fruits and fruit juices. And I always prefer fresh Cum, so please go ahead and jack off for me the night before so I get your smooth silky cream and not cottage cheese.......IJS
And damit Yes if you ask real nice I might share a drop or two with you.........YUM!
I have cum to a few conclusions after two decades of vigorously sucking cock...

One fact we all learn quickly, is our sense of smell & taste are inner twined.
Some men work hard, & play hard!
Unfortunately, though he may have showered on arrival, he still smells strongly of motor oil, & will taste like motor oil.
His environment plays a role.
If the gentleman is constantly in a environment around chemicals, dust, even spices;
he will metabolize them either through breathing or touching.

Another factor is sexual activity.
If he nuts as often as he pees, I found that the texture is often more thin.
And the overall flavor is slight, almost a watered down version.

All men taste differently, & diet is a massive component of flavor.
As well as the only way I know of manipulating the flavor.
I found that my clients that only eat red meat, tend to be more salty, & have a extremely thick creme filling.
The best supplement to improve overall taste, IMHO, is coconut, pineapple, & tons of water.
The water flushes & regulates, & those fruits after eating on a regular basis, will sweeten the deal.

Or, say FUCK IT! Like I do, & use some magic mouth watering spray!
Then all you taste is some tangy fruity concoction, & you don't even notice what jizz tastes like!
We all know, I am famous for jumping up & spitting that shit out! lol. but thats whats up.
lots of fruit, lots of water, no pungent spices like garlic and dont smoke with minimal alcohol consumption.
Most things I've read mention pineapple juice and cinnamon as the flavor enhancers. Typically, there is more discussion of the flavor killers; smoking, garlic, meat heavy diets, lack of hydration, alcohol.
Diet makes a massive different, lots of green veg and fruit. Also seems guys who work out and drink a lot of protein shakes/ take supplements have nicer tasting spunk
MMM Cum...yumm oh sorry...I would have to agree fruit juice , a good diet..minimal smoking..and drinking..I have one guy who is a regular and takes strong supplements so yea sometimes his is kinda weird..but hey as long as I get to enjoy it thats all that matters to me..
Use Pop Rocks, that changes the flavor instantly...then give him that flavored snowball....Yum Yum, Slurp Slurp...
LOL Well I can agree Strawberry Flavored Pop Rocks did change the flavor. Sweet sweet strawberry and lil pops going off in my mouth.......Keep me sucken and popin and sucken some more.....YUM YUM
Barbeque. Lots and Lots of slowed grilled smoke barbeque. I love the tatse of smoky cum.
  • Trey
  • 05-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Use Pop Rocks, that changes the flavor instantly...then give him that flavored snowball....Yum Yum, Slurp Slurp... Originally Posted by cumalot
Why do you keep trying to make us hurl? We know you like that shit already.

Barbeque. Lots and Lots of slowed grilled smoke barbeque. I love the tatse of smoky cum. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You can't grill BBQ baby girl. Next time I Q it up I'll have to come put it in you. I smell smoky all day don't know if that will change any taste for you.
I love the natural taste of cum.
.but i do have something called candy licious it tastes like cotton candy its yummy