Posting in privat

I am just wondering......why do some gentlemen feel they need to post in private???
I have like 5-6 private messages on my last review. What the possible say that they have to be hidden?
  • XY
  • 04-10-2014, 02:33 PM
I am just wondering......why do some gentlemen feel they need to post in private???
I have like 5-6 private messages on my last review. What the possible say that they have to be hidden? Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Cause we don't want to share with you all the horrible negative things we say about you, so we do it privately. LOL

Don't you have a decoder ring though?
I am just wondering......why do some gentlemen feel they need to post in private??? Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
top secret jimmie business... in other words nonsensical ramblings
reply's about ROS are to be private
Cause we don't want to share with you all the horrible negative things we say about you, so we do it privately. LOL

Don't you have a decoder ring though? Originally Posted by XY
One of her decoder rings is banned.
And just to make sure some one has to leak it... I'll put the rest in private.

Funny, right??
It was an innocent question. That's all. And xy why are you leading the pack of wolves? I wont talk about private conversations we have had and what was said. But that comment was out of line. And what bad stuff could you possibly saying in private about me. Dont brother responding cause my end of the conversation is over

Carry On... and try and keep it civil....
This is a ThreAD after all.

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker and <Private> Commentator.
Carry On... and try and keep it civil....
This is a ThreAD after all. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
life liberty and the pursuit of threADing... tebow bless 'merica
Originally Posted by bjwstw
  • XY
  • 04-10-2014, 08:31 PM
It was an innocent question. That's all. And xy why are you leading the pack of wolves? I wont talk about private conversations we have had and what was said. But that comment was out of line. And what bad stuff could you possibly saying in private about me. Dont brother responding cause my end of the conversation is over Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Geebussss you are sensitive today; nobody, including me is saying anything about you, relax, take a chill ....
Hey -- Quit Leaking.

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker and <Private> Commentator.