I wanna know.........

What's you guys/gals favorite sex position?? There are SOOO
many... But I know you at least have to have a favorite!! I want
to know which 1... OR 2... Is your favorite... And then I want to know WHY!

I know my favorite is doggy... I love the way a man pounds me
from the back... Slightly pulling my hair and spanking my ass at
the same time... As he goes slower and faster... Making each thrust
more powerful than the next... Getting wetter with each glide! Hmmm....

YOUR TURN!
Surfboard. While I wrap my hand around your throat to choke you or turn your head for a kiss.
Surfboard. While I wrap my hand around your throat to choke you or turn your head for a kiss. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
That's fuckin' HOT! But changing it to GREEK is even better
Spoon (aka Lazy-K9) is one of my favorites for some of the same reasons as OoB mentioned. I love the way a woman's body looks as she twists her torso to kiss me. Also it allows my hands to roam freely and explore her body or grab her neck. I just find it to be very relaxing and intimate.
Spoon (aka Lazy-K9) is one of my favorites for some of the same reasons as OoB mentioned. I love the way a woman's body looks as she twists her torso to kiss me. Also it allows my hands to roam freely and explore her body or grab her neck. I just find it to be very relaxing and intimate. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I knew there was a reason I like you so much!
Spoon (aka Lazy-K9) is one of my favorites for some of the same reasons as OoB mentioned. I love the way a woman's body looks as she twists her torso to kiss me. Also it allows my hands to roam freely and explore her body or grab her neck. I just find it to be very relaxing and intimate. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I agree... That's another one of my faves!! Everything is more calm and sensual but still allowing the same intensity as doggy! Mmmm.. Keep em' coming!!
Well, I like to do a new girl upside down to break her in.

. . . Then maybe even get a little kinky afterwards.

Anything in front of a mirror.
Anything in front of a mirror. Originally Posted by Horizontal Driller
This should be a given!
This should be a given! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
x2!
Anything in front of a mirror. Originally Posted by Horizontal Driller
One of the "nightclubs" in Costa Rica had these private rooms with large circular mirrors on the ceiling over the bed. It definitely added to the excitement.
The TBone. Lady on her back, I lay on my left side perpendicular to her, easy insertion in either hole. Her right leg goes over my hip, left leg goes between my legs so I can have something to pull on while thrusting. If you are feeling generous, the romantic version includes wrapping my left arm under her back and around to pinch her left nipple, right hand gets clit rubbing duty, and my mouth gets right nipple sucking duty. For whatever reason I last as long as I want in this position and both people are very comfy.

If your fat or have a small dick, the four-play version is impossible.

My second is when the lady is on her back at the edge if the bed and I stand grab her legs and hold her ass off the bed and pound away.
The Stairway to Heaven
  • Trey
  • 08-29-2014, 01:48 PM