Why do new providers ... quit so early ?

I have been observing that some of the new providers will appear in our Welcome Wagon and 1 week later and sometimes sooner ... they are either gone (account disabled) or hobbyists are unable to reach them, or I hear hobbyists complaining that they won't answer their emails anymore (missing in action), or they just simply have bad TCB skills and don't care anymore, or NCNS the hobbyist for no reason.

I don't understand why a beautiful new provider who has the potential to earn possibly six figures per year within the hobby and become a hobby celebrity and favorite of many ... will suddenly decide to either quit, ignore the hobbyists, or just go missing in action, NCNS the hobbyist, and burn her own hobby bridges down ?
Houston's jerks run them off that's why.
They are afraid of this guy:

Demand is too great...overwhelms them. Or, they are too thirsty.
I find that statement a bit ironic. I don't see newbies like I once used to. I like to wear my costumes for my favorite and well established ladies, it is kind of a fantasy thing that I have. We do role play, wear costumes, and other cool fantasy stuff. I always ask for their permission before our session and they are okay with it. If they don't like role play and fantasy stuff, I respect their wishes and I won't wear any of my costumes.

They are afraid of this guy:

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Mostly because their page is ran by "management" and the girl has no control over her account so when she splits he deactivates her account.... Duuuhhh
I find that statement a bit ironic. I don't see newbies like I once used to. I like to wear my costumes for my favorite and well established providers, it is kind of a fantasy thing that I have. We do role play, wear costumes, and other cool fantasy stuff. I always ask for their permission before our session and they are okay with it. If they don't like role play and fantasy stuff, I respect their wishes and I won't wear any of my costumes. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I want my costume next time too!!! I feel left out lmao
I want my costume next time too!!! I feel left out lmao Originally Posted by mzluvly
I will gladly wear any of them for you, Mz Luvly = )
I find that statement a bit ironic...... Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
You take me too seriously.
You take me too seriously. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
It's alright bro. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We cool : )
Houston's jerks run them off that's why. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Really? Got any names in particular, or is this just a generalization that has nothing to do with the board?
It's alright bro. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We cool : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Okay....but you still need a good tailor. I know a Vietnamese sewing shop when you're ready to tidy up your game.

They are sweet ladies....that shouldn't ask any questions or judge LOL.
Houston Jerks?????????????????? NEVER THAT they are all sweet..LOL but really the Management situation is probably what happenes the most and or they are new and try other venues other than eccie like BP and get popped cause they are new.
Me thincks that some of the new providers posting in the welcome wagon aren't really providers.

Houston's jerks run them off that's why. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Really? Got any names in particular, or is this just a generalization that has nothing to do with the board? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Maybe it has something to do with gas station dick pills.
I think for some they get into it to solve a much needed cash shortage and when they reach their goal they split. They may keep a few UTR clients for extra cash.
Others find SD's. Sometimes long term, sometimes short term which is why they pop-up every few months then gone again.
Others just can't handle the hobby. They think "Hey I get to have sex & make lots of money" they don't take into account the physical and mainly IMO the emotional aspects of the hobby and can't handle it, or just decide it is not for them.