Twisted firestarter

• Sonya
  • 09-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Ever done fireplay? Went to a demo party and decided to get naked and volunteer. Man ran a wand with tubing alcohol down my body. With another wand he lit it. Ran his hands behind the flame. Then repeated til I pretty much had a fire rundown for 30-40 minutes. Most fun thing ever. Anyone?
Sounds cool but no fire for me....closest thing I come to in the past was hot wax poured on me....
  • Sonya
  • 09-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Stella has that setup. But we use paraffin wax its not as hot. Really shouldn't burn if you do it right. That's more about the anticipation of pain. Real bdsm starts in your head. It's about trust and letting go.
Built a campfire once.
That sounds really cool, but seems like something that should be left to experts. I'm sending you a PM. I want to explore so many of the things you have been mentioning lately.
  • Sonya
  • 09-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Oh yes, I wouldn't offer it as a service. The man who was running the demo had a fire monkey (someone for safety who has wet towels handy)
  • mr666
  • 09-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Everyday I don't catch fire at work is a good day. It sounds cool though.
No, but I'd love to watch a demo conducted by those who know what they're doing! Though I'm like 99% vanilla these days, I am intrigued by some of it, and would enjoy a voyeuristic standpoint.

My only exposure to fire play long ago was some hot wax (not the recipient) and a couple of other dumb things that weren't safe but sounded fun to us at the time (cigarettes held close to the skin etc...). We were young and dumb just exploring boundaries and trust, and found out the hard way that not all waxes melt at the same temperatures!! It turns out fire is hot apparently
Ever done fireplay? Went to a demo party and decided to get naked and volunteer. Man ran a wand with tubing alcohol down my body. With another wand he lit it. Ran his hands behind the flame. Then repeated til I pretty much had a fire rundown for 30-40 minutes. Most fun thing ever. Anyone? Originally Posted by Sonya
Lol. Did he lite your tits on fire. Got dammit Sonya I'm jealous. It's just too much to imagine. I bet he had a blast an absolute blast. Taking 30-40 min on a 10 min job.
  • Sonya
  • 09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Lol yes. Did me front and back. At first I gasped when I first felt the fire. But then your brain realizes your safe. After that you get into the tingly little dance fire makes running across. Liked It on my back and legs the most.
Stella has that setup. But we use paraffin wax its not as hot. Really shouldn't burn if you do it right. That's more about the anticipation of pain. Real bdsm starts in your head. It's about trust and letting go. Originally Posted by Sonya
^^^^^^^this^^^^^^

You are so smart . Yes it is all in the mind. Many have stated that the mind is the best sex organ we have. This could not be more true and many times is the difference between good and bad sessions. Providers that understand how to entice/arouse the mind before and after a session will likely have many repeat clients.

Love hot wax!!!
Not sure about fire.
Lol yes. Did me front and back. At first I gasped when I first felt the fire. But then your brain realizes your safe. After that you get into the tingly little dance fire makes running across. Liked It on my back and legs the most. Originally Posted by Sonya
Was the fire on your nipples comparable to electric shock. That's a fetish best left to the pro's. I would fuck around and turn your tits into one of those 5 finger pork roasts they sell at Perry's steak house. Lol
wow now that is different, but sounds very intriguing.
Did anyone watch any of those " fire challenge" videos on FB?
  • Sonya
  • 09-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Was the fire on your nipples comparable to electric shock. That's a fetish best left to the pro's. I would fuck around and turn your tits into one of those 5 finger pork roasts they sell at Perry's steak house. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Idk two totally different feelings. But I don't like extreme electric play.