Dual Membership Providers Be Like...

How did you hear about me? You said Eccie?

Ok...

How did you hear about me? Backpage?

ok..I'll call you when I'm back at my incall I'm getting something to eat right now..

Somebody got shot down. How cute.
Not the case sweetie.

When chick hear you're from Eccie, standard TCB practices come in play and you're greeted with something sexy..

You call a chick late night on BP she may answer the phone while in the car with her girls and tell you to call her back when she's back in the incall. Most likely it's a late night booty call so she doesn't bother to dress. She probably like in the below pictures just took her t-shirt off and sported the bra. Tennis shoes on, ready to tell the gent to put the 80 bucks on the dresser, lay on the bed, take his clothes off, and she motions toward one of the 3 rubbers laying on top of the dresser as she tugs at your meat before putting that rubber in her mouth and go down on the gent.
And? Those gas station dick pills not work with that BP hoodrat you're hitting, or something?
  • Sonya
  • 09-04-2014, 07:27 AM
You mean for 80 bucks you don't get romanced and fawned over? Or are you saying after a long work day bp girls get hungry and tired? Next thing you'll tell us is that water is wet.
Can't say I've ever had an interest in bp anyways.
Whatever.....

Originally Posted by wreckshop
Shit, BP or Eccie...I'd hit that
  • Seedy
  • 09-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Shit, BP or Eccie...I'd hit that Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Well there it is, it's settled. Lol
Shit, BP or Eccie...I'd hit that for free Originally Posted by DickEmDown
FTFY...whore...
thats the same thing i thought, she showed up and wasn't the girl in the photos. the hooker who robbed me, (see my alert) used the photos of the girl on the bottom. be cautious.
You mean for 80 bucks you don't get romanced and fawned over? Or are you saying after a long work day bp girls get hungry and tired? Next thing you'll tell us is that water is wet. Originally Posted by Sonya
Nope.

The same chick if hearing a guy is from Eccie will jazz up for the 200+ date.

she'll also have ads on BP for probably as low as 80 and get plenty 80 offers and don't bother to (can't blame her) dress up for the date.

Something tells me some of you don't understand the premise behind the popular "be like.." meme's on the internet.

It's not meant to introduce or elaborate on an opinion or issue of complaint. It's just there to state obvious facts but with illustration.
  • Sonya
  • 09-04-2014, 09:23 PM
That's what I said, Captain Obvious. I was remarking on the irony. Smh
Me too...I might even pay for it
^^^ I saw that^^^