New Website: Who wants to give me an A :)

Hey Guys! I have recently made a new website and would love some feedback on navigation.. Feel free to check it out and I will gladly accept constructive critisizm..

https://melaniestar30.wixsite.com/melannie

Email and phone aren't populated with pertinent data, might be intentional though since it's new. Also, seems REALLY "weird" that there's an actual first and last name by the person that created a website meant to be a front for these activities.

Nit picky, but something I'd consider when seeing a provider: LOTS of grammatical issues on the services page.
Also, there's something about "hushmel.com me" at the end.
I would like to see a "About Myself" section explaining who you are and a bit of what you have already listed under 'Services'. I agree with FUnDFW in regards to the not showing the name of the person built the website. In addition, I would change the reservation section to Booking Appointment. It currently looks like reservation for a restaurant. You could also add a calendar to show your availability which will help folks in booking the time you are available.
Thank you guys so very much.. I am still working on the name issue because I am not seeing it on my end.. Which worries me..lol.

I think that is a great idea packers and will work on that a bit more.

Now Back to Work!
On the Gallery page, the images are too big for my 15.6 inch laptop screen. I would like to see each photo without scrolling. On the plus side, navigation is pretty easy.
Thank you oldmarine I have edited my photos into a collage.. Let me know how it shows on phone image. I appreciate you!
Gallery looks much better.
I like the calendar idea, especially if you're going to tour.
In memory lane, album has one m

Otherwise I like it!
Thank you Vinny! I will see you soon in New York
I just saw it and I think it is almost there. The photos looked good on my phone. And there's now a number on the contact me page, but the main page still has a generic 123 type of phone.
I think it's fine. The gallery looks good and I especially like the memory lane.