Going Commando

Just started going Commando at the beginning of this week and I'm loving it. I'm never wearing under garments again. A lot less constricting on the guys down below. I'm sure a lot of you women here do it but how many of you guys freeball?
Just when I visit the strip clubs.
Going commando is awesome till you catch you balls in the zipper.

Honestly thought this was something you would of been doing for 5+ years knowing you
You Damn Right!!!

• TheDr
  • 03-28-2014, 08:49 AM
<<<<< She does! I don't... but might.
Oddly enough, I rarely go commando; I love the comfy VS or Jockey For Her too much. I do love the thought of gents going commando though!

~
I like silk and satin sliding on my smooth landing. For the unbushwhacked, how do you keep the stray hairs out of the zipper on the jeans? Ouch!
Nope. I don't want old man balls hanging out the leg of my shorts. I'm pushing 50 and the boys are still perky, and silky, of course.
I have gone Commando since high school (40+ years) - balls are still perky
  • Trey
  • 03-28-2014, 11:47 AM
I'm kinda 50/50 on going commando myself. Never zipped the balls up but got the tip of mr Johnson once. No need to tell you that's not fun. Now I just pull the zipper outward as I zip up.

as for sleeping I go butt naked still don't know how I ever slept with underwear on.
<<<<< She does! I don't... but might. Originally Posted by TheDr
Been so for over a decade now Will wear panty upon request Imma spank you later on today for telln on me...
  • TheDr
  • 03-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Been so for over a decade now Will wear panty upon request Imma spank you later on today for telln on me... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yea, yea, promises, promises... lol.
At some point guys, going commando will allow gravity to catch up with you, and before you can do anything about, it'll be too late. Wait for it... Gotta love knoxville.

Maybe that WAS a little too much...sorry Globby.
TMI