A great new, EASY simple suggestion for the site.

So, I have been experiencing people complaining because I'm a trans girl. So I propose a simple addition to add in the box right underneath above the avatars, just below the username it should display the following:

(When using Eccie Chat)

The little chat icons on the right, instead of grey for couples should be either a pink and blue man coupled right next to each other for a guy/girl couple, 2 pink persons for lezbo girls, 2 blue mans for gay coupls, and for transgender/inter-sex people, should be 1 pink lady, and 1 blue man with an arrow, so you know which way they started at birth, and which way they are now. With a simple graphic. solves the TS / Real girl problem, I figured out, everyone suggest to the mods, and then you guys don't have to read anymore to know that I'm a transgender. =)

This should also be in the location I described above, who's with me? And if you are, let's everyone show this thread some love! it's simple, quick, easy, and solves the problems, and CLEARLY defines everyone in their appropriate category.
This is a good idea. I couple of times I have found myself complimenting the pics of a TS thinking they were of a woman.