Name: Ariadna Castillo
User ID:: 487232
Phone: After screening
Email Address: ariicastillotx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=487232
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: LFK, DFK, multiple BBBJ, CG, 69, K9, DATY, MISH, RCG, BLS, Lazy K9, standing K9 (shower), shower BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Ari is 5’6” with long legs, very pretty face, natural A cups, great ass, and a fit body
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review whatever that is.
Nice review whatever that is. Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
Thanks

Wow!!!! Great review, well done , sir!!! Thanks!!! I have an appointment with both N.M. & Ari in Dallas next week.Pretty sure my old ass will not survive!!!
Lucky guy. I guess I'm too much of a newbie to get the pleasure.
Lucky guy. I guess I'm too much of a newbie to get the pleasure. Originally Posted by Justme766
Posting in all her reviews is not going to expedite things
How did you manage to see Kylie and Cloey Banks with this stalkerish attitude of yours?
Are those reviews legit?
Nice review whatever that is. Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
Thanks. Wait, I feel like I said that already...

Really bro? Not sure why I've peaked your interest to do that much research on me or to even address me. But I'd pick another tree to climb.
I took my lumps and respect a providers right not to see whomever they do or don't want to see. I made a statement as I'm free to do. Are you their keeper as to where it offended you?
Yeah might as well just stick to picking up normal women it's probably easier
Wow!!!! Great review, well done , sir!!! Thanks!!! I have an appointment with both N.M. & Ari in Dallas next week.Pretty sure my old ass will not survive!!! Originally Posted by Ehccpxl6514
Thanks. You are in for a treat!

Lucky guy. I guess I'm too much of a newbie to get the pleasure. Originally Posted by Justme766
Idk. I didn't do anything special. Just followed posted instructions for first PM with 3 recent refs.
Thanks. You are in for a treat!

Idk. I didn't do anything special. Just followed posted instructions for first PM with 3 recent refs. Originally Posted by The.Iceman
Great review. Try cutting back on the “V” dosage. I had some problems when I first started using the stuff. Now I take 25mg about 45 min before I arrive and chew 12mg on my way in. The second nut questionable, but the first one is now not a problem.
Great review. Try cutting back on the “V” dosage. I had some problems when I first started using the stuff. Now I take 25mg about 45 min before I arrive and chew 12mg on my way in. The second nut questionable, but the first one is now not a problem. Originally Posted by Moondoggie
LOL. The things you old pervs do to feel a warm fleshy hole.
Great review. Try cutting back on the “V” dosage. I had some problems when I first started using the stuff. Now I take 25mg about 45 min before I arrive and chew 12mg on my way in. The second nut questionable, but the first one is now not a problem. Originally Posted by Moondoggie
Yeah the few I had were 100mg but those are gone. Still not sure if they even worked. I guess I will find out the hard way at my appt. this weekend (no pun intended).

Chew it? I'll pass...I bet people are snorting them too. Why not dissolve it in a little water and have the provider administer a liquid suppository? Straight to the bloodstream! Haha 😳

BTW I did return and she finished the job.