Dana @ KFest got me real clean

Decided to venture out yesterday and see what I could find and I came upto Dana at K-Fest. Text booker who had me cleared in not time and set an appt for today bright and early at 9:30. Got a text around 8:00 saying hot water issue and could be move to 11:30. Sure why not I like hot water. Got to apartment and parked out in the street so not to be towed and made my way to Dana's apartment. She opened the door as soon as I arrived and once my eyes adjusted saw a very pretty Dana in a two piece bikini with her hair down (not extensions)and I was totally happy to be there. She lead me to the bedroom and helped me undress. Thanked me for waiting to see her because of the water issue. She undressed gave me a hug and a DFK and we headed to the bathroom where we had our blue toast and hopped in the shower where she soaped me up and said she was very dirty and needed me to get her clean. She reached for my hand and had me work on those beautiful MM'S and then lead my hand down and said she needed me to clean between her legs all while LFK. Had me turn around and soaped up my legs and butt while reaching around and yankin my wankin. My ass has never been so clean lol. She had me turn back around went to her knees and began a BBBJ to perfection. She toweled me off and asked me to lay face down for a pretty good massage. Kissing all the way down my back she spread my legs and started TUMA which I have never had before. Gotta tell you while she was doing it I was thinking am I going gay for liking this and man she is teaching me something I didn't know about. One of the reviews I read about her is that she wants first timers to cum but she doesnt want to so I took that as a challenge. I had her lay down and started kissing her from the neck, arms, stomach, and down her legs until I ended up where I needed to be. Started DATY and could tell I was doing something right because she started to raise her ass up and say yes yes yes so I took the cue and focused in until she O'D. I let her rest for about 15 seconds and went again and another 5 minutes she had number two. Found out that after her first O she is so sensitive down there that is takes nothing for her to climax. I let her rest and went one more time just to see if I was right and bam another one followed. She stared at me ( with this very intense look which was so hot) and said I have to have you. Got up found & grabbed a condom and suited me up climbed aboard and rode me until she had number 4. She then asked for doggy and I obliged and what a site she is from behind. She buried her face in the pillows and I did my best to watch my breathing so I wouldn't pass out lol until she came again number 5. My legs started shaking at this point and I was looking for a tag in lol so knew I was about at my end to zeroed in and success came in no time. Dana is freaking awesome. Well spoken, poised, hot as hell, and well trained in the art of making a man feel great. Enjoy she is a keeper
I was all in until you mentioned the condom..
Bro how did this format happen? You done reviews before