Top Poster, Top Reviewer - How about a top thread starter?

We have listing for who the top reviewers are.

We have listings for who the top posters are. I think that one gets skewed partially by some mods who are forced to post to more threads than they prefer, and of course the picture posts of Geniusman that many of us enjoy so much. (And a thank you to him for that service he provides.)

What I would like to see is the top 10 thread starters. I think that might be interesting to see. Is that possible? Would others find it interesting?

Doesn't this thread belong in Member Suggestions forum?? ijs
Yeah...that's just what we need...

We have listing for who the top reviewers are.

We have listings for who the top posters are. I think that one gets skewed partially by some mods who are forced to post to more threads than they prefer Originally Posted by tigercat

The mods also have their staff areas where they post. That greatly increases their post count

sixx
Top Poster Still Looking

Top Thread Starter Pickupkid

Top Male Shit Starter When He Wants To Be Wakeup or Mr.Giz
WakeUp hands down, has mastered the art of "shit-starter". He has jedi mind tricks to get MODs thinking of Banning when that was not even on the plate initially. He tagged onto a very nice thread I started in the Houston Men's Lounge. I don't know how he found my thread, but was the first to respond to it. And, I think he was already responding as I was typing it and before I posted it. How does that work?

Master Shit-Starter!
WakeUp hands down, has mastered the art of "shit-starter". He has jedi mind tricks to get MODs thinking of Banning when that was not even on the plate initially. He tagged onto a very nice thread I started in the Houston Men's Lounge. I don't know how he found my thread, but was the first to respond to it. And, I think he was already responding as I was typing it and before I posted it. How does that work?

Master Shit-Starter! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I believe that my ATF-Z is being discussed here, solidified by WakeUp chiming in. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I like WakeUp, hell, I respect the hell out of his choice of a wife. We disagree here. That's what makes this world go around. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
No mijo, I won't top you...quit asking...
I'm still too early in the game to have an opinion, but sure? I guess it all depends on the topic. I have noticed some dramas going on here a couple of times.
OP, do you see the efforts of one Master-Shit Starter. It begins, then derailment, then thread closing, and there may be some banning or infractions issued while this one disappears early in the game. Just watch...
Hey noob, there is no drama in the hobby ... its all real ...
I answered the OP by saying that we don't need another list of the thread starters because I consider that attention whoring and we have enough of that as it is...if you want to look at derailment, you and shorty need to look in the mirror...

No need to get all pantied up...it's not going to work...
You are so predictable. I just looked into the Houston Men's Lounge, and there you go back at it! I know exactly how, what, when, why all for my purpose. Gawd, this board is easy.

Thancks!
ESL...they're cheap...
I'm still too early in the game to have an opinion, but sure? I guess it all depends on the topic. I have noticed some dramas going on here a couple of times. Originally Posted by jyoshi917
You may want to DUCK! and take shelter...your choice!

Pssst, hey jyoshi, come join us in the Houston Men's Lounge. Take my side and take the beating you deserve, like a man, LMAO!!!

Just came across this in another thread. I'm telling you, join me young padawan, the Force is strong with ME! (He is Mean for NO reason!!!)

Sorry, quit reading after that... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
why? Originally Posted by jyoshi917
My head exploded... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
ESL...they're cheap... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What, just WHAT is ESL? You are so damn cryptic...do tell.